Chapter 2: FALSE HOPES

WINTER-

Winter was helping several other dragons build another stone hut for Sanctuary.

"-Winter someone wants to see you, she is in the scavenger hut! " Riptide called behind him.

Her is it really Her, did she come all the way from the rainforest for him. Did she really love him and forgave him after all that happened between them or did she have a fight with Qibli and came to tell him she was sorry about not choosing Winter. He ran to the scavenger hut excited, he pushed open the wood door. But no one was inside.

"-Hello anybody there? ...Moon?" he said in a low growl.

"-WINTER" a joyful voice cried as it leaped on his back and he fell to the ground face first.

"-Kinkajou nice to see you too, " he said not expecting her at all. 

"-Oww how can I always forget your scales are so cold" she cried jumping off his back, "-So anyway what do you say about coming to the rainforest? "

"-I...I don't...know yet" he said shaking his head "-But I promise I'll go talk to Riptide"

"-Nope Winter you're coming now or never, " she said trying to sound as scary as possible.

What am I doing, he thought as they flew towards the rainforest, Why did I come, You came for her, of course, whispered his other half. At almost sundown Winter could feel the hot breeze of the rainforest and see giant green trees growing nearer and nearer. The whole trip was silence all along sometimes Kinkajou started humming and stopped, remembering that Winter was there. They arrived at the rainforest near midnight. 

"-Come on Winter your temporary hut is this way" Kinkajou said between two yawns.

"-Well I was planning to see..." he said awkwardly.

"-Moon? She's probably sleeping right now" Kinkajou cut and yawned again.

"-I want to see her..." he hesitated "...please"

"-Fine, follow me," she said taking off in the dark night sky that reminded him so much of Moon, the sky like her scales and the stars like the silver teardrops near her eyes. Even with Kinkajou's bright scales, it was hard to see where she was heading.  Then he saw a small glow of light under him a whole village lighted by little weird plants.

"-That's the Night village, " Kinkajou said seeing him looking at it.

Where love rules [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें