Desperation For 'Two'...

Start from the beginning

"And you found out that you were mates and he rejected you... The asshole!" Landon says through his teeth and Hunter jumps up surprised.

"What?"

"It's true Hunt... Landon knows about it but he doesn't know the story after some point..." I whisper stiffening nervously.

"You mean that... You are the Queen?" he asks me breathless and I bury my face in my shaking hands trying not to cry.

"I told you... The rejected... Well, I am not the Queen, I never was." I murmur breathless and I feel Landon pulling me in his arms gently.

"Do you want me to say what happened next?" he asks me and I nod weakly.

"Okay... Later that day Diana left with her parents and no one knew about her and Daniel, at least from us... Her parents somehow knew and at their way back to their pack they took her in a forest and bitted her till death. They thought that she would die but after they left Gideon Black found her accidentally and fortunately managed to save her." He explains and I lift my head and pull back.

I turn and see Hunter shaking and his eyes gradually turn black, not that Landon is calmer... He already knows but he is mad.

"Aiden was right... He believes you are alive and they are lying because they are responsible..." Hunter growls and I nod clearing my throat.

"Yes, he told me... Anyway, after I woke up I told Gideon my story, I don't know how I trusted him that much but I did and he got mad... He just announced me that he was going to adopt me and told me about Iris, his daughter. We took it as a sign I guess and we decided to change her story and hide my identity for safety reasons... You both know what we said so I won't mention it again... Some days later he took me to England with him and the whole pack hugged me immediately. They all know what happened and loved me but my story doesn't stop there..." I say and pause more nervous than before.

"You told me that Daniel did more... That's what you mean?" Land asks me in frustration.

"Yes... Well, he did but without knowing it... My wolf talked to me again after three months, I was thinking she was dead but fortunately she wasn't and I got a bit better... So that period my uncle, the previous Alpha held a welcoming party for me as Iris and there I met... My second mate..."

"What?" they both exclaim with widely open eyes and I can't hold back my tears.

I feel them falling and I nod without being able to talk.

"You have another mate?" Landon asks me confused.

"I had..." I whisper breathless.

"Did he reject you?" it's Hunter's turn to ask.

"No... He died to save me."

"Shit!" he whispers fainting.

"He was a common human but he knew about werewolves... His parents were my uncles' best friends and cooperators, they were like family and Grayson, this was his name realized immediately that we were mates and accepted me without second thought, he loved me... He became my everything, he gave me the strength I needed and for about six months we were together but I couldn't tell him about Daniel, I was ashamed. When I found the strength to tell him... Well... He got mad, wanted to come and find Daniel and as he was passing a road... I wanted to push him away but he pushed me and... The car hit him." I say and stop gasping for air feeling a panic attack getting close from the memories.

"Sh... It's okay. Try to breathe, please. Focus on me." Landon says worried trying to seem calmer than before and cups my face in his hands while Hunter is caressing my back gently.