"(Y/N)!!"

I suddenly opened my eyes, only to meet Tko's eyes.

He was grabbing me tightly from my shoulders as he have this worried look on his face. He suddenly pulled me into his chest hugging me tightly.

I could feel Tko's heart beating so fast..

I looked aside to find the room destroyed, like there was a tornado here. And I saw Carol on the door holding Ko, and they both had the same worried look on their faces.

.

( Tko's pov )

"Are you sure she's okay?", mom asked.

"Yeah, she just didn't feel comfortable and she panicked, that's all", I told her.

"And why would she panic like that?", mom kept asking as she crossed her arms.

She's suspicion on something...

"Because she was uncomfortable, mom", I said.

"Are you hiding something from me Tko?", she asked.

This is really annoying..

"No mom!"

She then turned and looked at Ko. Ko couldn't hide his nervousness, it was obvious in his face!!

Oh no..he's gonna expose us!!

Before mom could say something, we suddenly heard (Y/n) screaming!!!

We all run to the bedroom where she was. I opened the door only to see a storm in our room!! Our stuff were floating in the air!! And (Y/n) was on her bed, squeezing her head with shut eyes.

Without any hesitation I immediately run to her. "Tko!!", mom yelled but I didn't stop.

I jumped to (Y/n) and grabbed her from her shoulders, "(Y/N)!!", I yelled.

I started shaking her, "(Y/N)!! OPEN YOUR EYES (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!"

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked at me shocked as she breathed heavily. I pulled her into a tight hug.

What the hell did just happened?!

I could feel (Y/n)'s heart beating so fast..

"I remember..", (Y/n) mumbled. My eyes widened in horror.

I pulled off and looked at her, tears were rolling on her cheeks.

"You remember? You remember what?!", I asked.

Please don't tell me what I think it is...

"P.o.i.n.t....", she cried.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled her into another hug and she cried on my chest.

We stayed like that for a long time...

Mom then came and she sat down beside us, mom looked at me and I looked down, I couldn't look into her eyes.

She then put a hand on (Y/n)'s back and she started rubbing it.

But suddenly, something just shocked me and made me look at my mom with widened eyes, not believing what just happened.

.

.

.

.

She injected (Y/n) with a needle!!

(Y/n) immediately stopped crying and shaking, and she fall into a deep sleep.

"Mom...?!", I looked at her not believing what she just did.

"You should've told me Tko..,", she said with serious tone, and I just looked at her shocked. "Same to you Ko". Ko was looking at her shocked as well.

"Wh...why did you do that to her?!", I yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at me Tko!", mom yelled back with anger and I immediately shut my mouth. "You know how dangerous her powers can be! Look at your room! She can't control her powers!! How could you two hid something like this away from me?! Do you want p.o.i.n.t to come and take her away?!"

When she said the last part, I felt like I was stabbed in my heart. I looked down, my eyes went watery.

"I'm sorry!!", Ko started crying.

Mom sighed and she opened her arms for Ko, he slowly came and hugged her as he kept crying. she started rubbing his back to calm him down.

I felt some tears rolling down on my cheeks, I immediately wiped them away.

"I'm not your enemy Tko..", mom said as she grabbed my cheek and made me look at her. "I know how much you love her, but you can't keep stuff like that away from me. If Foxtail find out about this she will immediately take (Y/n) back to the lab, and I won't be able to do anything", she said as she wiped my tears with her thumb.

"I'm sorry.."