"what?" she asks liam. liam chuckles, dryly and shakes his head. "are you not talking to me now because i forced you to come here?"

liam smirks, slightly but he doesn't respond. chantelle leans down and grins, mischievously.

"well then, no kisses for you." she sneers, playfully. liam's eyes widen, slightly at her tone. he pouts and narrows his eyes at her, annoyed.

"i won't kiss you again, if you you don't speak to me." she says before looking away. she notices how liam's face looks more tender then usual. she reaches out to touch him and he flinches. she runs her thumbs over his lips, softly; making him shudder. chantelle leans down and lets their noses touch, their lips about a millimetre apart. she almost lets their lips touch but she leans away before he can kiss her.

she gives him a pointed look, "i said no kisses." liam sighs and glares at her. she flicks her extremely curly hair ( thanks to liam's help ) over her shoulders and gets up.

"i'm going to the bathroom." chantelle says smiling when liam doesn't respond. he just shrugs and looks away from her. chantelle shrug and just walks towards the female bathroom.

however, she is stopped in her tracks by a large chest. she looks up and gasps. her small smile falls turning into a frown of regret and sadness.

"dela.. nice to see you again." his deep raspy voice says slowly. she begins to make an attempt to leave but he grabs onto her arm.

his rough white fingers tighten around her chocolate brown wrist. she looks up at him and watches a smirk rises on his lips.

chantelle feels all of it rushing back to her. she closes her eyes as the memories of his lips on hers, of his arms around her waist, his hands on her body.

"let go." she says, her voice low and quiet. he licks his lips and lets out a small laugh.

he pulls her arm closer to him. she feels her body being pulled towards his chest. her head is now resting on his chest. she seems to be in a nostalgic daze and she can't seem to pull away.

why am i not pulling away?

"you didn't.. resist." he murmurs into her hair. his cold breath hitting her forehead. chantelle snaps out of her daze and pulls away, quickly. he huffs and moves away to look at her.

chantelle watches as his eyebrows furrow in confusion. he purses his lips and touches her hair, ever so slightly. she frowns as his hands twirl her curls around his fingers, slowly.

"i like your hair like this." he murmurs waiting for a reaction. her eyes flicker to his vacant expression and she feels her anger boiling up inside.

"cut the crap." chantelle says through her gritted teeth. he smirks at her tone. she narrows her eyes at him as he looks down at her outfit. his eyes widen at her incredibly short skirt.

"don't you think that's slutty for sixth form?" he asks watching as her insecure hands immediately try to pull it down. he snorts at her timid reaction. she glares up at him, annoyed.

"who are you trying to impress, dela?" he asks teasing her. he watches her expression lighten, slightly but it doesn't last long.

"no one." she lies quickly, her face heating up. he raises an eyebrow, skeptical but brushes it off and begins to walk away. he stops and throws her a small grin.

"see you later, dela." he slurs walking away. chantelle feels her heart tighten at that and she watches with fear as she walks out of the door.

why was he at asfc?

why was he here?

so many questions arise in her blurred mind. she walks over to the table and liam turns to her and smile, lightly.

"there you are!" he says not noticing her fearful expression. she slumps down in her seat as liam begins to speak. "what took you so long?"

he looks at her as she sits in silence. he chuckles and props his elbows onto the table, making the tray with her food on it shake.

"now.. you're giving me the silent treatment." he says watching her teary eyes flicker towards him. his lips part in concern and he sits up.

"what's wrong?" he asks as she sniffles. chantelle blinks and small, feeble tears roll down her cheek. liam reaches forward and wipes them away, slowly. she flinches at his touch and leans away. he blinks at her not wanting her touch.

"talk to me!" liam begs her, slightly desperate. chantelle opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. liam's eyebrows furrow at this. she just feels the tears beginning to overflow. her eyes glisten as the salty tears roll down her face, again.

"i s-saw him." she stutters looking away. he blinks, not catching on. his face turns into one of question.

"who?" he says wearily waiting for her answer. she sighs and wipes her tears.

"mason."