"so.." george starts looking around. the others looks at him.

"so?" liam asks bouncing from foot to foot, bored.

"why are we hear again?" george asks scratching the back of his neck, slowly. the others shrug, clueless.

the girls all sigh and walk over to them, disappointed. alisha walks over to george and slips her arm through his, happily.

"we are here to find outfits for the party." she says looking up at him, her green eyes bright.

george's face softens and he nods. everyone smiles as the two interact, cutely.

"okay, everyone pair up." rachel orders swiftly going to stand next matt. "the boys clearly need some help, so we're going to help."

rachel drags matt off into the corner near the fancy tuxedo's. james and keira begin to browse through the bow tie section. alisha and george happily skip over to the male galore mask collection at the back of the shop.

whereas chantelle and liam? they just stand there waiting to see who's going to make the first move.

liam slowly wraps his hand around hers, clasping their fingers together. chantelle looks up at him, dazed as the warm, familiar tingles travel through her arm, again.

she doesn't resist as he pulls her towards the women glam side of the shop. she stares at all the dresses with a bored expression.

"see anything that you like?" liam asks glancing towards her. she shakes her head. her hand is still in his as they walk around, slowly.

just then, chantelle sees a dress that she likes. she points towards it as liam turns to look at her. he smiles and holds it up.

it's a dark, knee length, emerald green dress, with the top half lace textured slowly turning to silk as it spreads out at the bottom. the diamond jewels are scarcely scattered around the dress; giving it a ethereal look.

the mask has a few small green feathers plastered around it with two diamonds on each side. the light green glitter stands out as it trails along the eye cut outs.

"it's beautiful," chantelle whispers with a small content smile. liam chuckles and hands it to her. he lets go of her hand and leads her to the changing room.

"go and try them on." he says leaning against the side of the changing room. she nods and goes in.

about five minutes later she walks out, slowly. everyone turns to look at her. they gawk at her, in amazement.

"that is perfect." rachel says clapping her hands. everyone nods in agreement.

"you look stunning." keira says smiling. chantelle looks away, flustered by all the nice comments.

"thank you." she says quietly. chantelle looks towards liam, who's staring at her with wide eyes. she chuckles at his funny expression.

"stop doing that." she says pushing his chest, lightly. he laughs and leans forward. "come on, let's go and find you something to wear."

the two of them stroll over to the men galore section. chantelle picks up one of the bow ties and puts it on liam.

it's a rainbow bow tie. it hangs around liam's neck and he chuckles as he looks in the mirror.

he takes it off and hangs it back up on the side. they look at the fancy tuxedo's in the right corner.

liam sees a black tuxedo with a emerald green tie and the mask is quite similar to chantelle's but it doesn't have feathers.

chantelle smiles, slyly and picks it up. she hands it to him and pushes him into the changing room.

"hurry up and try it on." she says lifting up the mask. "ow, this thing itches." liam snickers at her comment and tries on the tux and mask.

he walks out, five minutes later and strikes a pose. chantelle laughs at him and hits his arm.

"you are so embarrassing." she whispers as he leans down to her. he pulls the mask over her eyes and looks around.

"rachel!" he calls out. rachel looks over at them. "please, take a picture of us."

she nods and takes out her phone, waiting.

liam wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him. chantelle leans in and smiles at the camera, her perfect teeth shining against her skin. liam chuckles and smiles at the camera too.

*click*

rachel laughs at chantelle's forced smile in the picture. she turns her phone around so they can see the picture.

"it's cute." chantelle says as her eyes soften as she looks at the picture.

liam smirks, "no, i'm cute." chantelle sighs and shakes her head at his narcissism.

"whatever you say, liam."