Chapter 13- Assumptions can Hurt People

Entry #167

Thursday May 22nd, 1999

Hospital Wing

5:16PM

Dear Diary,

I'm currently sitting in a chair at the Hospital Wing beside Harry's bed. After Voldemort left Harry passed right out and hasn't woken up since. I'm still not sure how Voldemort knew who I was; then again he can easily find out something as simple as someone's name. But, why would he take the time to remember mine? Maybe I'm another Muggleborn that's on his list of killings? Maybe he had been watching us fight his followers the whole time and someone happened to scream out my name and he heard? I'm not sure. But, I can't think too much about it now; I'm worried about Harry; luckily Exams were cancelled because of what had happened to Umbridge; finally something good comes out of her being here.

When we arrived at the hospital we saw a bunch of Slytherin's in beds; their tongues had to have been as long as the beds. It was really funny watching them point at us; trying to tell the nurses that we were the reasons why they were like this.

Hopefully Harry wakes up soon; school ends soon and I don't want him waking up and finding out that he had missed the train; although after what they told me about his aunt and uncle I don't think he'd mind spending the summer here. Maybe I could ask Dumbledore if he could stay with us this summer; I don't know how well that would work out.

Then again I believe I heard Ron talking to Hermione about inviting him over for the summer at the Burrow.

I wonder when the war will happen; I'm nervous about it not knowing what will happen. I wonder if I'll have to fight? Probably, oh well I don't mind; it's scary but what's scarier is the thought of Voldemort being in charge. The thought of perishing so that Voldemort will fall is something that will make me smile in the afterlife.

Oh! I think Harry's waking up.

Until next time,

5:22PM

Ebony.

I quicklyclosed my journal as I watched Harry stir in the bed; his eyes opened for a sec before closing again; probably from the light. Ron and Hermione scooted closer to him when he opened them once more but this time they stayed open.

"Hey" we said in sync,

"How are you feeling Harry?" he shrugged,

"Alright, is everyone else okay?" we smiled and nodded,

"Yes everyone else is fine Harry; you should be worrying about yourself though; it's not every day Voldemort tries to possess you" he cringed and tried sitting up on the bed; I leaned over a moved his pillows up; fluffing them out before he leaned on them for support; smiling at me in thanks.

"He's getting stronger; we need to end this before it's too late" we frowned at him,

"Dumbledore beat him Harry; we actually saw fear in his eyes once Dumbledore showed up; so he's not that strong yet.

"That's true, but I can't expect Dumbledore to be around for me forever; I need to start ending my own fights" I rolled my eyes at him,

"You know doing this alone won't make you look any stronger than if you asked for help; it isn't bad to have people at your side Harry" he shook his head,

Opposites Attract-George Weasley Love Story *COMPLETED*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara