Chapter 12- "Ebony"

EBONY'S POV

I shot up from the toilet and went airborne for a moment before landing on the marble floor back first. The air was knocked out of me and I lied there for a moment trying to get my breathing back to normal before slowly getting up and dusting off some dirt from my clothes.

I watched as the rest of the group came up from the toilets as well before we got a good look at the place. It was deserted, not a witch or wizard in sight; it was very eerie...I didn't like it at all.

"So where did you see Sirius?" Hermione asked, Harry didn't say anything though. We looked over at him and watched as we walked right past us and down a dark hallway. It was almost as if he was in a trance, we didn't do anything to stop it; we just followed behind him. We went down a bunch of different hallways; the walls were the same dark grey and black marble as the floors. There were big cauldrons that had fire sitting in them to light up the hallways but other than that it was empty. I stuck close to Fred and George, it felt like we were going in circles, Harry didn't take a single right or left; he kept going straight. I was about to ask if we were lost but with a sudden turn to the right Harry was gone. We sped up and turned the corner as well and gasped when we came to a hallway that had a bunch of orbs on racks. They reminded me of the one's that we had in divination class but these one's seemed...sad. I could lightly hear cries from different people as we passed different orbs. I realized that they all had numbers on them as well, we passed number 84 and that orb screamed louder than the rest; I jumped and grabbed onto the closest hand which happened to be George's. He squeezed my hand in reassurance as we continued.

"Harry I don't think Sirius is here" I whispered, I looked over at Harry and saw him stop in front of an orb that was smaller than the rest; it had the number 94 on it.

"Harry..." we heard a chuckle coming from behind us; we all turned and saw a man walking towards us. He had Platinum Blonde hair that went below his back, blue eyes and pale skin. Next to him was a women with black curly hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

"Harry, Harry, Harry how lovely to see you again" Harry stepped forward with a frown.

"Where's Sirius" the women beside him began to cackle.

"He still doesn't get it" the blonde guy shushed her before smirking towards us.

"The Dark Lord only showed you what he wanted you to see" the group turned their heads in my direction and I shrugged; I wasn't surprised. The man and the women took a step closer but Harry's eyes narrowed.

"You come any closer and I'll drop it" he gripped the orb tightly but it was enough to stop them from moving.

"He knows how to play" the women giggled once more.

"Now Harry why would you do that? Do you know what that is?"

"I don't care what it is or how important it is to Voldemort-"

"YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME-"

"Hush now Bellatrix, he doesn't know...That dear boy is the prophecy, don't you want to know about that scar on your forehead?" Harry looked down at the orb and my eyes widened as I shook my head.

"Harry don't" the man looked over at me and his brow quirked,

"Ebony, Draco's friend from school" I blinked and looked at him,

"What of it" he smirked,

"My name is Lucius Malfoy" my eyes widened,

"Draco's father?" his smirked grew but before he could answer Harry cut him off.

"I've been wanting to know about my scar for the past 10 years..." Lucius took another step forward; thinking that he had Harry.

"I guess I can wait a bit longer...NOW STUPLIFY!" we all took our wands out and began showering them with spells. I didn't even know that there were others surrounding us until I was hit with a spell in the arm. I screamed out and fell to the floor as the others didn't' realize that I had fallen behind. Three wizards stormed towards me as I deflected their spells; I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to hold them off. Suddenly, one of them was struck in the back as the others turned just before they fell as well. Ginny stood on the other side and helped me up as we ran the opposite direction.