Chapter 9- Georgy's Feelings

Entry #67

Hogwarts School

Friday January 12th, 1999

2:00PM

Dear Diary,

It's the end of Christmas Break, everyone's coming back today and I didn't think Umbridge could get any crazier.

Over the break she created a bunch of new rules that are being hung up all over the school; students of the opposite sex are to stand six inches away from each other, any student who has the quibbler magazine will be expelled, it's insane! I still can't believe that Pansy and Draco are a part of her squad. The DA is still going on and she still doesn't know about it; it was actually easier to keep this from Pansy and Draco than I thought it would be; and I haven't told Blaise either. I'm the only Slytherin that they trust in this club and I'm not blowing it by slipping up; so I just don't think of it all together whenever I'm with them.

Harry, Hermione and Ron have been kind of distant lately; I don't want to pry out every single thing that might be bugging them but I'm still their friend and I get concerned sometimes.

I'll ask them today but I'm just not sure it they'll tell me or not.

Oh and I also found out the girls name that Blaise likes; her name is Padma; apparently she's super nice and wouldn't even hurt a fly. Blaise has been liking this girl for a while and always makes sure that he's the one to sit beside her. She has beautiful long black hair, dark skin and green eyes. Hermione said she's talked to her before and she was very nice.

But I should go,

I want to greet everyone when they get here.

Until next time,

2:12PM

Ebony.

I walked out of Hogwarts and to the station just as I heard a horn blow; the train was here. I made it to the front where I saw everyone getting off the train, I looked around before seeing a short head of black hair. I ran and jumped on her as she let out a squeal before hugging me back.

"it's been too long!" I laughed at how dramatic Pansy was before I was hugged by two people; seeing blonde and black hair I knew it was Draco and Blaise. They let go of me as Blaise gave Pansy a quick hug before it went quiet as Pansy and Draco stared at each other. I rolled my eyes and shoved Draco towards Pansy who turned red once they made contact. Draco glared at me but I only gave him a look as he rolled his eyes and hugged her quicker than Blaise before letting go.

"So how was your Christmas?" the three of them burst into a conversation at once as I smiled and listened to all of them.

"Mum and dad took me to france this year"

"We had a Christmas party at the Malfoy Manor"

"I stayed at home and watched TV" I giggled at Blaise's answer. Then, I got shoved in another hug as I saw red hair; the twins.

"Hey boys" I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione behind them smiling at me.

"How was your Christmas?"

"We'll see you later Ebony" I waved at Draco, Pansy and Blaise as they walked away. As you can tell Draco and Pansy are over freaking out at who I'm friends with; I can tell that seeing me being nice to Harry is new to them but they're tolerating it and that means so much to me.