Chapter 4-Meeting The Twins

Entry #29

Hogwarts School

Sunday September 2nd, 1998

7:35AM

Dear Diary,

It's my first day at Hogwarts; and the first night that I spent somewhere else other than the orphanage. I like it here so far, Pansy, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle have welcomed me into the group and I'm very thankful for that. Though, they are mean to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Although I have no idea of the history that happened between them so I shouldn't judge. Everyone that I've met haven't been horrible to me although Millicent isn't the nicest; I'm not 100% sure why she doesn't like me but I won't mourn over it too much.

It's only just after 7:30AM and I already want to get up and do stuff but Pansy is still asleep and I don't think I'm allowed to see if Draco, Crabbe and Goyle are up either.

My stomach just growled, I wonder if I'm allowed to get breakfast yet; I guess I'll find out.

I'm going to go get food; I'll talk more tomorrow after school. That should be fun.

Until next time,

7:40AM

Ebony

I put my pencil down and looked over at Pansy once more before quickly running out and down the stairs, past the fireplace that was still lit for some reason and out the dungeons. It was a ghost town walking down the hallways; but I could hear two people laughing in the distance. Turning the corner I saw the two red heads laughing as they seemed to be letting out some sort of bug on the school grounds.

"Great idea using Ladybirds Freddy, it's funny but it isn't enough to get us kicked off the team"

"You got that right Georgey: and the best part is no one's up at this time; so by the time everyone's awake there'll be a bunch of screaming people running down the halls" I watched them high-five as I walked up behind them. These Ladybirds that they were letting out looked just like Ladybugs; they must call them Ladybirds here. But, instead of them being orange and yellow where I live; the one's that they brought were a gorgeous ruby red with black dots surrounding it's wings.

"They're pretty, can I hold one?" they both umped about a foot in the arm and spun around and looked at me with their hand to their hearts.

"Don't scare us like that" they both said in sync; I smiled and chuckled as their breathing went back to normal.

"Anyway what's a Slytherin like yourself walking around this early in the morning?" the one on the right said; I believe his name was Fred. I quirked a brow at them,

"a Slytherin like myself? Seriously is this one of those schools where they stick to their own houses and there's two specific houses that are enemies?" they didn't say anything and I sighed; walking around them.

"I see, well I was just going to grab some breakfast. Once you're done with your...prank you can join me if you'd like" then, I turned and walked up to a set of doors that led you to the Great Hall. There were a couple of people eating breakfast but it was mainly the people with the blue and bronze uniform (I really need to learn all these houses). I walked all the way to the Slytherin table (I was the only one) and sat down; grabbing myself some pancakes and pumpkin juice. I knew what this was because at some point we could only get pumpkin juice at the orphanage.