"I cannot wait!" Jungkook exclaimed as he clapped his hands as fireworks started in the sky. It was mind blowing. "See you later! My folks!" Jungkook exclaimed as he started to walk back inside. The crowed cheered Louder for him.

Jungkook asked the meeting to be held again between the royals. "Okay! So we are going to hold the biggest the beautiful royal ball every!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"We will help!" Luke said from the side. The boys love to hold parties of course they would help. "Nope. You guys aren't helping here." Jungkook said as the boys looked sad.

"I am not going to be unfair and only give a ball here you know. I will hold a ball back home too. So I will need your guys help there as there isn't much people to help." Jungkook finished as the boys face light up again.

Jungkook turned towards the royal. "The celebration decoration and all will be settled by me and the some people here. You guys don't have to worry. But I didn't call you guys here for that." Jungkook spoke as he went serious. There was silent in the room as nobody dared to speak.

"I called you guys here too talk about the training for the people. I want you guys to select two of your best trust worthy warriors who can teach the people. Then I need all the lands information which is free to use. I need training fields. I will higher up the security of this world as which will make it hard for other intruders to enter. But I need warriors to check the borders at all time. As we do not know how strong they are. I want you guys to keep track of the training along with it. And do not I repeat, Do not protect yourselves only when something happens. I wish not to see half of the warriors protecting you guys then the people. You guys are stronger then the people so you guys need to protect them. It is nit the other way around." Jungkook stated.

"Did I make myself care." Jungkook asked with a straight cold face with burned the candle fire more brightly. The royals were afraid of him. They said yes in union.

"Okay then!! Be ready for the party! We have so much work to do!! Chopchop" Jungkook said like a little child who was going to celebrate his birthday.

——-

Jungkook and his family were in the meeting hall know as the royals left to do their duty. "Okay!! so let out a information statement saying we are host a royal ball next week, Saturday!" Jungkook exclaimed. Everybody could see the determination of Jungkook doing things for his people. They think, Thats why he was the chosen one.

"You guys, I will send you home to look into the decorations and stiff as it takes more time back home. I will bring you back here in Thursday, So you guys can help me in the last check in. Is that okay?" Jungkook asked as the biys nodded their heads.

"Okay ready to go?" Jungkook asked. The boys nodded as Jungkook took the sign and snapped his figures. The dust sparked around the boys as they were transported back home. And Oh boy! Jungkook has so much things to do. But he cared less. I mean he had photoshoots tomorrow morning. Then a music promotion in the music bank. But he again cared less.

He only needed his people to be happy. Which would make him happy.

——-

News:

"Breaking news!! The Crowed Prince Jeon Jungkook has announced that next week Saturday, There will be a royal ball held for everybody!"

"Breaking news. The royals have started to finally show affection to their people by hosting a royal ball"

"The royals have finally got together and have planned many events for their people in the future?"

"What is the reason for this ball? Can it be some good news for bad?"

——-

Bts focus

Jin closed the T.V after looking through the news. "What do you guys think this royal ball is all about?" Jin asked the boys.

"Remember Jungkook posted a picture saying that secret royal mission thing. I think it went well or this is the part of one of it" RM said. Everybody nodded their head agreeing.

"I CAN WAIT!! WE WILL MEET JUNGKOOKIE AFTER SO LONG!!" Taehyung exclaimed. Everybody agreed towards it. They still haven't had talked to Jungkook properly even though they were trying their best for getting forgiven.

"And we can finally can do something to make Jungkookie like us again!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Lets go shopping, We need cloths. Then we can look for the perfect gift for Jungkookie." Hobi said as everybody agreed towards it. Theya re going to do everything they possibly can to get Jungkook talk to them again.

But little did they know. Jungkook has already forgiven them. They just needed to like say hello

——

Golden_kookie posted a picture.

♥️3B | 💬3

♥️3B | 💬3.3B
Golden_kookie: I'll be waiting for you💜

load more picture__

Kookiebae: OMG THE BALL!!

koobbby: CAN't waitt for next week

Guccitae: can't wait too meet you boo

Jimochi: ^

wwhJin: ^^ I want you meet you my babby

Intellijoon: ^^^

Yoonkitty: ^^^^

Sunhobi:^^^^^

~~~~~~~

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Just wanted some fun before the stressful things😂 Plus I needed to some how bring BTS back so I thought this would be a better way for them to meet again?

Any how I also had another book idea. It is a taekook story as i'm a taekook lover sorry 😂😂 It is an AU about werewolf where there is a special type of wolf stronger than a true blood but summits to its mates when he needs to. the wolf protects it mate from any harm but goes through a lot in his life. But idk how it is hehe

Any ways
I Purple You guys 💜💜
See you guys soon Hehe