30

Author POV

Bts members were all set. They were being picked up in the morning to meet the others. "I am SO exited!" Taehyung and Jimin both screamed together. The members were happy that they were finally moving towards a proper friendship. It had been hard for them to communicate with Jungkook although they tried to ask for forgiveness.
——-

They reached a totally different place this time. "Where are we going" Namjoon asked the driver. " The sir is not staying at his place for a while. We are going to another house." The driver said. "How many house does he have. WAIT! Not houses, HOW MANY MANSIONS DOES HE HAVE?" Jimin squeaked. "Young master has many mansions. But this one is a house. A secret base if you might say." The driver said.

"A SECRET BASE?! is it underground? does it have weapons? and cool stuff inside a secret base?" Taehyung asked exited. "No. none of that." The driver replied.

The boys were even more exited to go meet Jungkook now. They stopped near the sea. "Why are we here?" Namjoon asked. "Please follow me" was the only thing they got in reply.

"Please get on the boat." The man in black said. The members followed the instructions. As they reached the place they were shocked.

They expected a house that looked like an elegant and simple house

They expected a house that looked like an elegant and simple house. But they didn't expect it to be on the ocean.

As they got off the boat. Jungkook greeted them with cheerful smile. "Hi!!! Hyung!!" Jungkook said joyfully as the others came out. "This place is the safest place to be, so we will be here planning few things for a while." Calum said.

The members nodded their heads. "They told us it was a house." Jin finally spoke. The others laughed while the members still had a shock face. "It is a house hyung. It is just not near the city." Jungkook said.

"Not NEAR A CITY?! It not even on land!" Hobi. Everybody laughed at the outburst as they walked inside.

———

After they the members looked around the house and decide the room they wanted to take. They all gathered at the living room.

"As you guys have been included in this team. We would have to  train you guys!" Alex said. "Train us?" Namjoon asked in confused. "Well you wouldn't want to be eaten or killed by a demon would you?" Luke asked. "Nope!" the members replied together.

"Well you wouldn't really need to fight them as Jungkook will be going through more training and we are creating an army with the magical land as us humans wouldn't really be a fight for the demons- a" Calum got cut of by the boys. "Magical creatures?!" "Well yeah. I'm surprised that you guys were okay with Jungkook having powers and are shocked when we mentioned magical creatures." Calum said.