25

Earth was becoming hell. There were screams everywhere. Demons that have risen on the earth. Everybody was frightened. Nobody could do anything to them. They were bulletproof. They wouldn't have a scratch if an sharp object would hit him.

Jungkook could just look around. He couldn't do anything even if he wanted to. He saw his loved ones being ashes in front of him. He was in tears. Feeling weak and pathetic. He couldn't understand why he got this title when he was so weak.

"Jungkook. You are the cause because of this" He heard voices.

"You are weak! Why are you even the king."

"Such pathetic disappointment."

"You are the reason why people are dying."

"You should be killed not us!"

"Why did we even care for you"

"pathetic."

"Worthless"

"Useless."

"Unworthy."

Jungkook started to hear voices from people who were dying. He was pathetic for being so weak.

"You are like them. YOU ARE A MONSTER!"

"A DISGUSTING MONSTER!"

"You are worse then them."

"Should have left you when we saw how you killed that man"

"You are the real minster!"

"Monster!"

"Disgusting creature"

Jungkook held his hands on his ears.

"Please stop!"

"S-STOP IT!"

"I'M SORRY!"

Tears started to flow from his eyes. This was not what he wanted. He couldn't do anything to protect his loved ones. He was weak. Pathetic excuse of a king. He didn't deserve this title. He didn't want this.

"KOOO! BABY! WAKE UP!!!"

Jungkook shot his eyes open. Tears flowing down his eyes uncontrollably. He sobbed louder as he still heard voices in his ears. He didn't want that.

"Shhh! Bunbun.. It was just a dream" His mother hugged Jungkook whispering sweet things in his ears to calm him down. While Jungkook had the nightmare he screamed out loud. Which caused everybody in the house to check on him as they were worried about their friend, son, young master.

"I'm sorry" Was the only thing Jungkook kept on repeating over and over again. "Shh bun. It isn't your fault! it's okay" His mother said as she gave a sign to rest of the people to go back to the respected room.

"I'm a monster. I'm pathetic. I shouldn't have these things. I am weak. I can't save the world." Jungkook said as he cried his eyes out.