~14~

4 days
2 days till jk's birthday
Jimin day (Friday)

Jimin focus ( cause why not)

As the alarm started to ring Jimin jumped out of his bed. Today was his day to hang out with Jungkook. And he was more than excited about it.

As he got changed he tried to think of places that they could go. He didn't want their time to be spent on a cliche shit. He wanted both of them to have fun. As he thought of the plan he decided to text his kookie poo for spending time together today.

smol chimmine hyungie🥰
Hey kookie poo. I was wondering if we should hangout today!!! Others cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with you i'm jealous 🥺

kookiepoo🥰💓:
Sure hyung!! I would love to spend time with you!!

Jimin got excited for today. He didn't know why but he always found euphoria while being with Jungkook.

——
Camera point towards Jungkook. Lights camera action!!!

Jungkook woke up due to his butler. They had enough of buying a new alarm clock everyday. So the butler decided to wake up Jungkook from now onwards.

He received a message from Jimin to go out today. He was very excited for the matter of fact. Yea, He liked going with other hyungs but he had a special bond with Jimin and Taehyung as they were just few years older then him and they were something like best friends who guff around while the hyungs get annoyed.

"Young master. The king has sent some invitations that you can give it to your friends. where should I put it?" Jungkooks butler asked carrying tons of invitation for all his hyungs and noonas. "What is father thinking. I asked him to send it through parcel. If I gave it to them they would have suspicions." Jungkook groaned as he knew what his father was trying to do.

"But young master. They would figure it out eventually. when they arrive in the event." The butler said. What the butler said was true. But he wanted to spend his freedom for a while. He didn't want people to figure it out right away.

Jungkook knew he couldn't escape this so he sighed and went to change.

(The episode i screamed!!! He looks like a smol child my presious ahhhh

(The episode i screamed!!! He looks like a smol child my presious ahhhh.. Sorry.. anywayy)

He thought of an excuse that he could use so his hyungs wouldn't suspect too much. He didn't want them to find out. Not yet.

Jungkook is never a person to complain about things. But knowing he would be crowned king just stressed him. He managed his schedule in order to have some free time in his own. But when he become kings and owns several other business that he needs to handle he couldn't take it. Jungkook's past was a mess and he tried his best to forget all the ungrateful event by doing many work but that doesn't mean he couldn't have a free time for himself.