~2~

Taehyung's P.O.V

Me and my group members sat in the class waiting for the new student to arrive. I know he would sit beside me. As the seat beside me was the only vacant.
Our group sitting was something like this.
window empty me
next to me : jin hyung, rm hyung and hobi hyung
behind me: window jimin and suga hyung

The bell rang and a cute doe eye bunny looking boy came inside. He introduced himself as jungkook. He looks very cute that I want to squeeze his cheeks. OMG! Taehyung! what are you thinking? He will be fake like everybody else. He will like you only for your money. I looked at the other members everybody who were also admiring the boy. Along with the rest of the class. The girls were being a crazy fangirl along with the guys.

Mr. Lu asked me to raise my hand to show him the direction. After he settled I didn't want him to talk to me. Who knows he maybe fake, so I thought about what to say. "Hey. I am Kim Taehyung. Please don't talk to me." I told him. He just nodded.

After few moments I heard Jungkook's phone vibrate. I looked at him, he was smiling. I wonder who he was texting. After a while  Jungkook raised his hands. And asked Mr. Lu a very surprising question. Nobody ask's Mr.Lu to skip class. It is either don't come to class or stay in the class till the end.

The most shocking fact about it all is Mr.Lu let him go. Everybody was shocked. I looked at the members they also had a shock expression. I wonder who he is.

I looked behind. Jimin had smirk on his face. I knew what his smirk meant. He raised is hand. "Mr. Lu may we also skip class. We promise to do the work." Jimin asked.

Mr.Lu didn't agree. However, Jimin started to make cute faces which made all the girl squick. In the end, he let us go.

——————
Jungkook's P.O.V

I waked towards Got7 hangout room. The school had many well known people, so they had made hangout rooms for each VIP family. I am also getting a hangout room. My parents already gave the school design and money. I should get it by tomorrow I think. So I can sleep in peace.

I got knocked on the door. Waiting for them to answer.

(Their hangout room looks like this)

Yugi opened the door and hugged me at once when he saw me. "Baby bun come inside. I missed you so much." Eomma screamed from inside. Yugi was hugging me so tight I couldn't say anything. " c...ca...can't bre..breath" I managed to let out. "Omg! Yugyeom let my child breath!!" Eomma pulled me from Yugi's hug. However, now it was Eomma's turn.

After that one by one every member hugged me and we started to catch up with everything. I started to get bored so I throw a pillow at bambie. Then we started to have a pillow fight knocking each other off. Jackson hyung grabbed me and started ticking me.