Who your trying to get into her pants? Lol

Exactly! And the funny part is I've been texting her about it and she has yet to say a direct no.

That's right I haven't said an all out no. Is this something I want? It is. Why do I feel so much guilt about it? Dimitri's smiling face fills my mind and I remember why. Dimitri. No matter what happens in life we always seem to find our way back to one another. That has to mean something. Right?

Wrong. We've tried and each time I had to deal with the repercussions of my choices. Maybe someday we can try again, but that day isn't today. Before I can lose my courage I respond to Keith.

You're right she hasn't. Must be your lucky day.

Not waiting for his response I plug my phone in and settle in for some sleep.

~*~

A groan escapes as I attempt to pull my pillow over my eyes to block the blinding sunlight. I need to invest in some blackout curtains. Or not stay up so late. Curtains it is!

Why do I do this to myself? What is that famous saying again? I remember! According to older people it's because I'm young and dumb. Personally, I'd rather think I'm enjoying my twenties. If what people tell me is true there will come a point I won't want to do these things. Might as well live it up while I can.

Following my morning routine I check my phone. No waiting text from Keith, but I hadn't expected there to be one. Like me he had stayed up late. There was one from Dimitri.

Afternoon gorgeous. Hope you slept well. Sorry for falling asleep on you.

Afternoon! Slept okay wish it had been longer. No worries!

Another text from Dimitri didn't appear till after I was dressed and eating breakfast.

Any plans for today?

Crap. Crap. Crap. Do I or don't I tell him about Keith? I don't understand why I can't make my mind up about this. We aren't together and I have nothing to feel guilty about. Yet, at the same time would you keep this information away from someone who you consider to be your best friend? No. I need to tell him.

Well....not sure on how to tell you this.

What you have a date or something? lol Nothing you could say would ever chase me away.

Why is he laughing about the fact I could have a date? Does he think I'm not capable of finding someone?

Why do you have to make it sound like a joke about me having a date? Am I not dateable?

Without waiting for a response I stomp up the stairs.

"Everything okay?" My mom asks from the family room.

"Yep. Just dealing with boy drama." Even I can hear the fake cheerfulness in my voice.

"Hunny don't let the bull get to you. Not worth it."

When I reach the up stairs I decide I don't want to spend the day inside binge watching shows or movies. I change course and head out the door instead. The warm spring air brushes against my cheeks.

Spring is a wonderful season. At lest before the temperatures become to warm. Spring is a time with nature is waking from the long slumber of winter. Plants and trees are starting to bloom. The world just doesn't seem like a gloomy place. Which is refreshing after the gloom and doom of winter. The warmer weather also allows my students to be able to get outside and burn some extra energy.