Death n' Diamonds

Start from the beginning

"Well since men can't do the job right then I'll have to do it for them. Any last words love?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Just a few." He gulped and he knew she was gonna leave a scar with that blade. "Dinner at 6?" He smirked.

He could feel the vibration from her giggle as she let her grip on the knife loosen. "Mmm sounds like a date." She winked and Gray smiled. She dragged the knife on his face, carefully pointing the blade away.

"Ya know every time we do this, I end up with more scars and bruises." Gray said and Juvia only smiled.

"I'm too pretty for those, plus." She leaned down and pressed herself against him. "I don't think my love could handle seeing me all dented up." She whispered and he let out a groan which she swallowed up with a deep kiss.

There was a slight pop as her lips removed themselves from them. "There's about twenty thousand in the safe, ya know, so your boss doesn't get mad." Juvia said and finally picked herself up off Gray. "And would it kill him to stop sending you to kill me?" She rolled her eyes.

He stood and dusted his jacket off before opening the unlocked safe and taking the small burlap bag. "Better me than someone else who will actually kill you."

"I can handle my self."

He turned to see her back on the desk, lipstick in hand and fluffing her hair.

"Well it's been fun babe." He said as he placed a kiss to her sharply manicured hand. The one where her giant diamond wedding ring sat.

Rolling her eyes playfully, she wrap his tie between her fingers and pulled him close. Their noses brushed each other and she loved feeling the warmth of his skin of her face.

"Hmm already?" She pouted. "Dinner and dessert aaaand." She sang. "You stay the night."

He let out of huff and pressed his forehead against hers. "You know I-"

"Don't care what your boss says. Say your wife is mad. He doesn't know it's me. Plus," she said running her finger down his shirt. "You look simply delicious darling."

Gray nodded. "Well I have to look good for my love. Okay, dinner, dessert and I stay." He gave in and she kissed him on the lips softly.

"Good. You've been away too long and I've missed you." He could hear the longingness in her voice and knew that she was genuine.

If there was one thing no one knew about the intimidating Ms. Loxar, is that she was a total lovebug for her husband. She was soft and sweet, kind and cuddly. A complete opposite of her mob tycoon lifestyle.

As for Gray Fullbuster, his extreme rough and cold hearted personality had been twisted into nothing but a sea of love for his wife. A secret only they share.

"I've missed you more than you know Raindrop. I'll see you at dinner tonight." He kissed her one last time.

"See ya handsome. Oh and tell your boss that I hate him."

"No problem love."

"Oh one last thing!" She clapped her hands and dug into her expensive purse. "Silver has been dying to give you this but he hasn't had the time."

She handed him a box and inside was a card.

"Happy Father's Day." -Silver

He smiled and pulled the red paper off. A black frame with a picture of him, Silver and Juvia.

"He was sad he couldn't give it to you but when he gets back from summer camp, he can show you his fighting skills." She smiled.

"Weird to think we sent out seven year old to a camp for fighting and dodging bullets."

"Well we aren't normal people." She said.

Gray tucked the box under his arm and kissed his wife one last time.

"Sorry about the mess out in the hall babe."

"Eh it's fine, they were a bunch of duds anyways."

They walked out of her office and she locked the door. Her heels clacked against the floor as they made their way out of the secret base. Climbing the stairs, they caught up with their lives and laughed a little.

Finally reaching the main entrance, a small pain ran through Juvia.

Gray walked to his car and went to open the door when she caught his arm.

"Juv?"

"Ya know when Silver comes home, maybe we could go somewhere, like a family vacation." She said quietly. "I know this is our life but I want him to have the option to have a normal childhood, unlike us."

"Yeah, that sounds good. When he gets back." He repeated.

He closed the gap and pulled her close. His lips found hers and although she wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of time with him, he pulled away and got into the car.

"See you at dinner."

"Bye." She gave a small smile and walked back to her mansion, a separate entrance than to her base.

"Gajeel." She stated and her right hand man carrying a massive gun walked into the room.

"Yeah boss?"

"Invite Lyon to dinner next week." She smirked. "It's time for him to die."

Gajeel let out a low laugh. "Been waiting for this day boss, no problem. Ya gonna kill him yourself or do I get the honors?"

"I think it would be a nice treat for Gray, after all, his blood is still boiling after the proposal."

"Plans will be made boss. In the mean time is it alright if I take the day off tomorrow I've-"

"Yes you can go see Levy. No need to beat around the bush. She's welcome here anytime, I adore her. Now if you will excuse me, I have a dinner to get ready for."

Gajeel stepped to the side and Juvia disappeared upstairs into her massive closet.

She hummed a simple tune as she picked out her dress and prepared for a normal dinner date with her mob husband.