77) Let's Do It

*JONO'S P.O.V*

All I needed to tell her was one thing. Just one tiny, miniscule thing. But then Jaxon came, and it was over. I tried to resist him, mentally of course, but damn he was frightening.

I get it, he's protective, and all Livi's brothers probably hate me, which makes sense after I didn't defend her like they would have, but seriously? I just needed to tell her that I was moving, permanently.

It wasn't like I didn't know this. I knew I was moving at the end of this term but that didn't stop me from having a go at dating her. And I really really liked her. But I was an idiot that day and I ruined everything, but we would have broken up today if we hadn't already. I would meet new girls in Geelong.

I quickly sent Livi a text and said, Maybe I'll see you again one day, but I'm moving to Geelong for dad's work and we're not moving back. x j

Then I blocked her number. I couldn't risk a reply. That would be way too weird and soppy.

*LIVI'S P.O.V*

I convinced Olli and Jaxon to play a game with me whilst Hunter started making dinner. I had no clue what he was making but I wasn't going to just sit around being bored when I had 2 perfectly useful brothers lazing about.

We set up in the living room and began the game. I also managed to steal Jaxon's UE Boom out of his room and connect it to my phone so we could have music going whilst we played. I had a summer playlist which had heaps of the latest hits playing and Hot Girl Bummer by Blackbear came on.

Immediately both Olli and Jaxon's eyes widened.

"What the hell?" Jaxon exclaimed, reaching over me and grabbing my phone, skipping the song.

"HEY!! What was that for?" I whined.

"You really think we're just going to sit here and let you play that? I think not." Olli scoffed.

"It's a good song." I mumbled, annoyed he used one of only 6 skips for that song.

"Yeah, sure it is." Jaxon rolled his eyes. Only then did I realise that in the process of stealing my phone, Jaxon messed up all our cards, and we had absolutely no idea how to fix it, so we gave up.

Just as Jaxon was about to hand me my phone back, 2 notifications came through, and Jaxon retracted his hand at lightning speed.

"Tik tok? Since when did you get Tik tok?" He smirked.

"Since ages ago." I played it off like it was no big deal. I probably wouldn't have been allowed it if I had asked.

"Hunter!" Jaxon called.

"No!" I yelled, lunging for my phone.

"AH, ah. Not so fast missy. I won't tell him on one condition." He smirked, winking at Olli.

"Yeah?" Called back Hunter.

"Nevermind!" Jaxon answered back.

"What?" I begged.

"Make one with us."

"What? No!"

"Yes."

"I don't want to."

"Then I guess I'll just have to call over Hunter..." He trailed off.

"Jaxon!!" I groaned.

"Come on baby, can't be that bad."

"Do you promise you won't tell him?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die." Jaxon saluted.

"Fine." I sighed. Just as I was loading it up, an absolutely brilliant idea came into my head. I knew exactly the tik tok to make with them. There was a message from an unknown number, but I quickly went past that and decided I would check it out later.

Tik Tok took ages to load since our Wi-Fi is really bad, but once it did, I quickly selected the sound I wanted.

"Will you let me quickly change clothes first? I don't want to post in my uniform." I made a quick excuse.

"Sure. Leave the phone here though."

I gave Jaxon my phone and ran upstairs. I put on my Nike Pro's shorts (which I only use to put under my school uniform and dresses in the summer since I'm not allowed to wear them because they are 'too revealing', in the 'wise' words of Jaxon.) and grabbed a massive t-shirt from Hunters room. I guess you could call me a half-vsco girl if you really wanted to.

I ran back downstairs, and Jaxon looked at me as if I had suddenly turned alien.

"What are you wearing? And where are your pants?" He gaped.

"I have shorts on." I smirked.

"You better not be wearing anything that's mine!" Yelled Hunter from the kitchen.

"Oops." I giggled, grabbing my phone and getting ready to start. "Okay, Olli you stand there, and Jaxon you there." I smiled, pushing them so that they were slightly behind me on each side, and I was in the middle. I rested the phone portrait against the TV and made sure that the sound was correct by putting it really low and listening to it.

"Don't we have to learn a dance or something?" asked Olli.

"Uh, no. not for this one you don't." I said, trying to hold back fits of laughter.

"Hurry up Livi." Jaxon groaned, getting impatient. Oh was he going to love this. "And can't you put on some pants. I don't really need my little sister being all over the internet half naked.

"I told you, I have shorts on!" I said, pulling up the side of my top so he could see.

"We told you that you couldn't wear those like this."

"Don't worry about it! I'm not going anywhere."

"Yes but the video is!" He protested.

"Stop being so annoying." I rolled my eyes. "Ready?"

"Finally." Jaxon sighed. "I don't like this app."

"Let's do it." Smirked Olli. 

I hit play and the base music started. I had to cover my mouth with my hand; that's how hard I was trying to stop laughing.

The first words came on and I lifted the massive top up so that you could see my shorts.

Look at my...

-

-

Who knows the song? And who uses Tik Tok?