76) Jono Appeared

"Get away from her."  I said, tensing up and moving towards them.

"Jaxon." Livi said desperately, going from pale to ghost.

"I said get away from her." I repeated myself. "Now."

"I'm going to go." Jono said to Livi, turning and walking, not fast enough for my liking.

"Why are you so angry!?" Yelled Livi to me, having a sudden outburst.

"Why am I so angry? You should be the one who is angry! That was the boy who began all your drama. Don't you remember that he got a month and a half of being grounded?" I exclaimed.

"He only said hi! You got here before he could have said anything else!"

"So you didn't want me to get here, huh?"

"NO! It's my business and I'm not a baby that needs her big brother to come and save her!"

"Well then there must be something seriously wrong with you. I helped you Livi. Since the second I told you we were coming here you knew that you were going to run into him and that he would be here. You knew and you didn't tell me. You've also been getting whiter and whiter by the second. Clearly you did want to me come."

"I didn't want you to come!"

"Come on Olivia. You are my sister and it's my job to protect you. I'm in charge and I should have noticed something wasn't right about this. Besides you look like a ghost!"

"Well maybe if you actually used your brain instead of just jumping to conclusions then this wouldn't have happened!"

"Hey! That isn't fair. Don't be rude." I said sternly and she turned it down a notch. "Follow me."

She followed me down to the field and I made her sit at the back gate, near the entrance to the locker rooms, before I went to finish my training which only had about 15 minutes left.

"What happened?" Asked Olli when we were walking back to the locker rooms.

"Jono appeared." I sighed, giving him a look.

"You made him leave right?"

"Of course I did. She didn't like that though, so she got really angry, but now I think it was more out of embarrassment rather than actually caring that I'd told him to get lost."

"Fair enough." Olli shrugged.

"No, not fair enough. She was so rude and now how are we going to tell her that we want to go away for her birthday?"

"Oh yeah. Oops. Can we take our phones on camp?"

"Yeah, I think so, why?" I asked.

"Because we can still facetime her. It won't be like we have just disappeared off the planet of earth."

"True." I nodded, not really agreeing.

Olli and I quickly got changed and headed out to go to our car. I did a double-take when Livi had disappeared from where we left her, but she had only moved to the gate.

"Let's go."

"Okay." She sighed.

*LIVI'S P.O.V*

That was the reason. I didn't want to go and wait and watch Jaxon's football training because I knew Jono would be there. I had seen him there before and I didn't want to see him ever again.

But I couldn't tell Jaxon that. He would get angry and I would get upset, but if I only I had realised that that was inevitable and was going to happen anyway.

I followed Jaxon and Olli to the car and got in the back, not even trying to fight for the front seat. Jaxon got in and we started driving home. I could feel my eyes starting to water as I watched houses and trees pass quickly as we drove along the roads.

It didn't take long for us to get home. I quickly wiped my eyes dry and hurried out of the car and to the front door, although I had to wait for Jaxon to unlock the door, but then I rushed upstairs to my room, locking the door behind me.

I don't even know why I got so angry. I was just so embarrassed that he did that, I mean, I have to go to school with him for the next 5 years and I can only imagine what he's telling those jerks he calls friends right now. I hated fighting with any of my brothers and the last month and a half was so hard with Hunter, and Olli fixed it, but that was only a few days ago and now Jaxon's probably super mad at me and I don't know what to do.

I was bored and had no homework. Hunter wasn't going to be home for at least another hour and he had said he would do dinner when he got home so it wasn't like I had anything on soon, so I checked my phone, seeing heaps of snapchats. I don't usually open my snaps for streaks from everybody, and Lexi has been doing my streaks since the locks were put on my phone, but I was that bored that I did, and found I hadn't snapped any of my brothers in over 2 months. It was reasonable since I hadn't used snapchat in ages, but it still made a black hole enlarge in my stomach.

I took a picture of the side of my face and wrote 'sorry' on it, then sent it to Jaxon. He left me on delivered for about 10 minutes, but then replied.

'For?'

'For getting angry. Sorry.'

He left me on open on this, but I only had to wait a few minutes before he knocked on my door. I unlocked it and he tackled me down onto my bed, making me scream. He then started tickling the hell out of me.

"JAXON!" I screamed. "STOP! STOP! JAX!! STOP IT!"

He went relentlessly for a good five minutes and I was out of breath by the end of it and had a very sore stomach from laughing so much.

"So we good?" He asked, pulling me up so that I was sitting.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Yeah, we are." He smirked.

"Good." I smiled, tackling him in a hug. I managed to catch him by surprise, so he fell backwards, and I jumped on top of him. "Ha-ha, I'm in charge now."

"Really?" He asked, and my eyes widened.

"Uh oh." I said.

"Uh oh is...Correct!" He yelled, slamming me into the pillows and erupting another round of laughter.

"What is going on in here?" Asked Hunter, appearing in the doorway.

"Nothing much." Jaxon chuckled, holding me down.

"Okay. Just don't kill her." Hunt smirked, leaving.