11) Jaxy

Half-way through the movie, Jaxon paused it and said he'd order some pizza. I perked up at his words, hoping this would be my chance to escape.
'Who wants what?' He asked the group. I immediately shouted Margherita and everyone else echoed their choices. 'Got it. Dylan, hold the baby, and whatever you do, don't let go.' Jaxon said whilst standing up and carrying me over to where Dylan was sitting on the floor. He dropped me into Dylan's lap, then left to go order the pizza. I kept grumbling until I thought of an idea. Nobody can ever resist my puppy dog eyes. Well maybe nobody except for Jaxon. I look up to Dylan and said,
'Please, please, please let me go Dylan!' I begged, trying to put on my best puppy dog eyes.
'Nuh-uh Tiny. Don't try those eyes on me, they don't work, and you know it,' he said smirking and shaking his head. I huffed and turned back to face the others, instead of looking at Dylan's ugly face. You're probably thinking it's pretty weird for me to be sitting in my older brother's friend's lap, but I don't really mind. Dylan has been Jax's best friend since he was in Grade 5 and now they're in year 12, so he's been around a while. Dylan is nothing like Elliott to me though, he never really takes any notice of me and just stays with Jax.
Jaxon came and sat back down about 2 minutes later and said that the pizza would be here in 20 minutes, so someone turn the movie back on. Lachie reached for the remote and hit play, and my doom returned. Who would create such a film!?
Just like Jax said, 20 minutes later the doorbell goes, making me jump and scream at the sudden noise. Everyone burst out laughing at me whilst Jaxon went to go pay the delivery guy.
'Oh, poor tiny is scared of the doorbell! Don't worry, I'm sure your big brother Jaxy will protect you!' Dylan said, mocking me. At least Jaxon wasn't here, otherwise I think Dylan would have a concussion by now. I punched Dylan's leg as hard as I could for saying that but didn't even get a sound. Honestly, I think it hurt my hand way more than he even felt it. Finally, Jaxon returned, with 6 pizza boxes stacked, balancing on one of his arms. He put the boxes down on the coffee table, and all the boys raced to them like they hadn't eaten in a month. Jax came back over to me and Dylan and lifted me back up and sat me with him on the couch again. He passed me my Margherita box, and once again the movie continued.
I only managed to eat half of my pizza before I was full to the brim, so Luke and Jaxon at the rest of mine. In case you didn't know, me, Jaxon, Lachie, Olli, Dylan and Jaxon's 2 other friends, Luke and Ethan, were watching the movie. After an hour more of torture, the movie was finally over. By now, I was buried deep into Jaxon's chest, facing entirely away from the screen. He noticed and chuckled at me. Then he noticed what I was wearing since Lachie had stood up and turned the lights back on.
'Hey! That's my new hoodie! How'd you get that?' He exclaimed.
'I don't know.' I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

It was now ‪9:30‬ and Hunter just arrived home. Jaxon's friends had left about an hour ago.
'So how was your night?' I asked him, finally semi-detaching myself from Jaxon's shirt.
'Quite good, actually. It was good to see some of my old mates and lady friends.' He said smiling towards the end. What was that supposed to mean? 'How was your night?' I zoned out there, yawning and falling back onto Jaxon. They talked for 20 minutes before they seemed to remember I was there, unfortunately for me, right when they all started staring at me, I yawned again.
'Looks like the baby needs to go to bed.' Chuckled Hunter.
'Agreed. Night Livi,' said Jaxon pushing me off of him, making me land with a thud on the floor. I glared up at him, then stood up and walked over to the other couch, plonking myself there. No way were they getting rid of me that easily.
'Um, baby? Watcha doin'?' Asked Jaxon, smirking. When did that smirk become a permanent part of his face?
'Staying with you. I'm not even tired yet. See?' I said whilst waving my arms around and doing a little crazy dance. They all laughed, and Olli said,
'Is that so Livi? You look pretty tired to me, right Lachie?'
'For sure,' he said, trying to catch his breath from laughing at me. I just frowned at all of them, crossing my arms over my chest and getting comfy. I was suddenly scooped up into the air and taken up the stairs to my room by Hunter.
'Hunterrr, put me down!' I whined to him.
'If I put you down, you're just going to have to walk to your room. Would you rather walk or me carry you?' asked Hunter, not putting me down yet. If I was being honest I would have much rather been carried, beause I was so exhausted. I never usually stay up this late at all.
'I'd rather walk.' I said to Hunter.
'Okay, if you say so.' He put me down and I made a run for it. Ha-ha Hunter, I win. I raced down the stairs and plonked myself exactly where I started getting comfy beforehand. The conversation Olli, lachie and Jax were having ceased when they noticed I was back.
'Morning, Baby. Have a good sleep?' said Jaxon sarcastically. I replied with just as much sarcasm.
'Morning, I slept amazingly!' I said, grinning like crazy. Hunter arrived back downstairs and he didn't look impressed. He put on an icy voice and sternly said,
'Bed Livi. Now.' After watching a terrifying horror movie, his voice and stone hard expression was enough to get me out of there immediately. I knew I'd see them again though, horror movies always give me nightmares, and put me into baby mode.
*A few hours later.
I woke up, sweating and panting madly. It was just a dream Livi, just a really, really scary dream. Stupid horror movies, I thought to myself.
I only managed to get a few hours sleep, and I was already waking up from the nightmares. I decided to not wait this time, and just got up and went straight to Jaxon's room.
'Jaxy?' I asked shakily as I opened the door. He groaned and sat up.
'Liv?' He rubbed his eyes then grabbed his doona and lifted it up, signalling I could get in. I stumbled my way over to him and hopped in. At first he just lay there, so I nudged him and he rolled over and put his arm around me.
'I love you Jaxy.' I said to him, comforted by his presence.
'Love you too Liv.'
-
-
I have some new characters I think I'm going to introduce soon!

Comment ideas xx