12) Perfect Pressie

There is another thing I forgot to mention about this long weekend. Olli's 17th birthday is on Monday! I absolutely LOVE birthdays, because I love to cook, which means I get to make cake then eat it! And it's a tradition that we always do something really fun on a birthday, even if it has to be after school. I don't know what Olli has chosen, he doesn't really get excited over birthdays.

For presents on our birthday, Hunter uses Mum and Dads retirement savings to buy a few good gifts that the person actually asked for or wants. Then each of us get a bit of money to buy the gift of our choice. This year I have absolutely no idea what I want to get Olli because he's so boring. He loves to prank me, and I know he loves art, but no way am I getting him anything he can prank me with and I know he'd kill me if I bought him art supplies in front of the other boys, so I'm stuck. Maybe I'll ask his best friend Mason if he knows anything he wants. I actually think he's coming over this afternoon, and then they're going to BOUNCE. I'll ask him then, but until then...NETFLIX!!

Later that day.

Mason just arrived at our house, and all the boys are chilling downstairs. There's a big footy game on in about an hour, so they're all eager for that to start. Olli will need to get ready in a minute anyway, because they've got to catch the train there. Not even 5 minutes later, I hear the thumping of Olli's feet making their way to his room, so I figure this will be the best time to ask Mason. I head downstairs and see him talking to Jax on the couch. I run over to Jaxon and pounce onto his lap.

'Ooft,' Jaxon groans in pain, but I just laugh.

'Don't I get a hello too?' Mason asks, faking hurt.

'Nah. But I do have a question for you.' I say grinning widely at him.

'Rude. What's up?' He said, lifting me out of Jax's arms into his own.

'What should I get Olli for his birthday?' I whispered in his ear, hoping for Jaxon to not here.

'Ahhh, so that's what you want. I actually have the perfect idea.'

'What? What idea?' Jaxon said, probably thinking it was something to do with him. Air head.

'Nothing.' I say just to annoy him, then standing up, grabbing Mason's hand and dragging upstairs to my room. Once we got there he began to explain.

'YES YES YES!!!! Thank you so much Mase!' I jumped up and down, then hugged him. Legend.

'Anytime babe.' He said laughing.

'MASON! We can leave now, where are you?' Olli called from somewhere nearby. Before either of us even had the chance to reply, his head popped through the door. His whole body tensed when he saw us. 'What are you doing in here Mason?' he growled.

'Chill dude, helping Livi with something.' Mason held his hands up in surrender, standing up and walking over to him.

'That better be true,' he growled again, in his deep scary voice. 'Let's go.'

'See ya Livi.'

'Bye Mase.'

For about an hour longer I kept watching Netflix, but finished the series I was watching, so went down to see the boys. None of them were in the lounge room, which was surprising since there was a footy match going. I checked in the dining room, kitchen and outside but they were nowhere to be seen. Where could they be? Right then, Hunter appeared.

'Hunter! Where is everyone else?'

'Game room I think. What do you say we go shopping for Olli's presents now? He won't be back for another few hours?' Hunt replied, frowning at his phone.

'Yeah sure, I can get the boys if you like?' I offered, since he seemed kind of distracted.

'Uh, yeah, that'd be great. Meet me in the car' I bounded off to the games room, and sure enough I hear screams wishing death upon other people. So violent these days, I thought to myself rolling my eyes before letting myself in.

'We're going shopping for Olli's presents.' No reply. I'm not sure if they just didn't hear me, or were ignoring me, but I did what a great sister does to get their attention. I turned the power off!

'WHAT THE HELL LIVI!' Jaxon screamed at me.

'We're going shopping. Meet Hunt in the car in the next 5 minutes or we'll leave you behind,' and with that I ran out of the room, not wanting to be on the tail end of Jaxon's anger.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later, we were all in the car heading to the nearby shopping centre.

'Where do all of you need to go?' Hunter asked, looking through the rear-view mirror. Lachie said the gaming store and Jaxon said his present was being delivered to home, but he needed new footy boots for the upcoming season, so he was going to get them.

'What about you Livi?'

I smiled and said, 'Officeworks.' But Jaxon snickered and said,

'What, to get him some pens? He already has those.' I frowned at him but summoned all my strength to stay calm. I didn't reply, just turned around and watched the surroundings from the window. It didn't take long for us to arrive, which I was very thankful for because Jaxon's grumpy mood was ruining my excited one.

'Nobody turn their phones off. Lachie and I will go the games store since I need to go there too, and Jaxon you take Livi to Officeworks then go get your shoes. Let's meet at Starbucks in about 45 minutes, okay?' Hunter instructed us, handing Jaxon money. We all split off our separate ways, and we headed off to my shop. I could barely contain my excitement!

Jaxon still hadn't cooled off from me turning his Xbox off before, so his anger was being expressed through his words.

'Why do we need to go to this stupid store anyway, there's nothing good here, so that must mean your present will be terrible.' He sneered at me.

'This store has everything actually. And don't come in, wait here.'

'Why should I wait, when you didn't wait for me to finish my game?' Oh my god Jaxon! Big baby you are!

'Because you didn't ask! Now give me money,' I said stopping out the front and holding out my hand. He sighed and grabbed the money from his back pocket.

'How much?'

'$150.' I hoped that would be enough. Google said that's how much they cost, so that should be right. Google was always right. Right?

He raised his eyebrows at this but handed me the money none-the-less. I walked in confidently and went straight over to the Bluetooth section. Oh he was going to love this!

-

-

Once again, terrible cliff-hanger, I know!

Please comment what you want me to write! I have plenty of ideas, but I just want to know what you guys want?