70) So Pretty (FLOORPLAN)

"LIVI!!" Lexi, Mila and Theo screamed as they ran towards to school car park. I ran towards them and we crashed into each other with a massive hug.

"I missed you guys!" I smiled at them.

"I missed you too." Replied Lexi, holding on for just a bit longer.

"And me!" Theo added.

"Me too!" Mila grinned.

"Well, I'm glad." I nodded. "Since you all ditched me for very exotic places." I waved my arms.

"Your Instagram says that you didn't exactly do nothing yourself." Lexi raised an eyebrow.

"I went to Adelaide. That is hardly exotic." I scoffed as we walked into our middle school building.

"Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot!" Mila exclaimed, rushing to pull her bag off her shoulder and find her phone. We stood patiently as she searched for her phone, sharing looks of curiosity.

After what felt like ages, Mila finally pulled out her phone and opened it to find a picture. I immediately felt a lurch in my stomach.

I'd purposefully taken my glasses off as soon as we left since Jaxon drove, meaning no Hunter, and really hoped that I wouldn't have to show anyone. I could just wear the glasses at home when I needed to but ignore the fact that I REALLY needed to wear them 24/7.

"Livi!" Mila waved her hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality.

"Uh, one sec." I gave a small, tight smile before taking my bag of my back and pulling my glasses case out.

The girl's eyes widened, and they looked at me with excitement as I put my glasses on and took Mila's phone.

"Woah! You're at the palace!" I marvelled, ignoring the fact that they were all staring at me with their jaws on the floor. "You're going to eat flies." I smirked.

"They look so pretty!!! I'm so jealous." Theo gushed, which both Mila and Lexi quickly repeated.

"Thanks." I smiled, happy they like them, even if I didn't.

We did our first 4 classes and recess and like usual, they were fairly simple. We got a new English teacher since the other one went on leave but other than that we didn't do very much. I was a bit disappointed to find out the sports didn't begin again until next week, so I had to wait for dance and netball, but at least it continues at some point.

In maths, I felt my phone buzz and sneakily checked it to see a text from Jono. He was asking me to meet him at the canteen stairs at lunch since we hadn't seen each other for three weeks because he went away.

I quickly replied 'sure' which is what led me to be heading there now.

I waited at the bottom of the canteen steps for 5 minutes as well as went, waited in line, bought myself a choc chip cookie, before Jono appeared.

"Hey!" He said, tapping me shoulder and I turned around to see him. His eyes widened when he straight away noticed my new accessory and that was when I saw Gus and Carter behind him.

"Hi." I said, giving him a small smile.

"Y-you got glasses." He said, seeming slightly uncomfortable.

"I know." I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"They look good." He smiled, sheepishly.

"Uh, thanks?" I said, not really sure why he was acting like this.

"Hey Livi." Carter smirked, but I didn't respond. "Nice frames."

"Guys." Jono sighed angrily.