"When Ja- Niall first became famous he had the option of either using his real name or changing it into more of a star quality name. His name was originally James Niall Horan. So he changed his middle and last name. No one knows why he did it. He just did."

   I nodded trying to process and keep up with is words. "Liam! Stop talking to the hostage!" Bob called at him.

   He gave me a look as if to say "I'm sorry" and put the gag back in my mouth.

   "Alright! Alright! Enough arguing!" Zayn yelled making everyone go quiet.

   "If James really does want to leave then let him. He has no part in this anyways. His fame makes it impossible for him to do a job. Plus he will always have the tattoo so it isn't like he can forget us." Zayn said.

   Niall mumbled something like "I wish i could forget" Under his breathe but I couldn't really hear him.

   "Yeah dad if he really is done. Let him go" Louis butted in. Bob looked down at the floor and his face softened with sadness and defeat.

   "A-Alright.. fine.. you're done." Niall smiled widly as Liam and Zayn untied us both.

  He walked over to his dad. "Dad i'm not going to stop loving you or calling you or seeing you. I just... This is a new life for me. Thank you" His dad looked up and smiled.

   He hugged him before looking over at me. "Take care of my boy" I nodded wide eyed and a little scared before they all left the room giving Niall a hug and me smile.

   When the door closed Niall turned around and hugged me. "I'm so sorry baby" He mumbled into my neck.

  "It's okay. Just please tell me a little more so I can at least understand what the hell just happened." He went stiff for a second before slowly nodded and leading me over to the couch.

   "Promise me you will always love me. No matter what i'm about to tell you." I nodded and kissed his forhead. He then laid his head on my chest and let out a sigh.

   "Well... here goes."

   "It's alright Niall. I'm not going anywhere."

   I felt his head nod before he started again.

   "Well when I was little I lived in a foster home. Along with Zayn. Liam and Louis. We were all best mates. Brothers even. But one day a man came into the building and he was interested in adopting a boy. He was alone but he didn't look scary. I actually was quite fond of him. He was apperently fond of me too because after spending a little time with me he asked if I wanted to go home with him. I was so excited that finally someone wanted to adopt me but then I thought of my brothers. I refused to leave without them so the man simply smiled, look at the lady and said he wanted us all. That mans name was Bob Horan but most people called him Bobby. I came to the orphange with no records at all. So no one even knew my real name. Everyone just called me James because Louis liked that name and I didn't think it was so bad. So it kind of stuck. Anways after we got adopted Bob told me that we would like for me to have his last name if that was okay. I was thrilled! I had always wanted one. And my middle name was my choice. I chose the name Niall because for some reason I loved that name. So my new official name was James Niall Horan. After bringing us home Bobby told us how he worked for people who didn't like kids so he would always hide us up in his room until his work was over. So every day we would hide up in his room watching spongebob until we were about 8. Then he started telling us more and more about his work. He told us he fought bad people and got money and sometimes sold things. For an 8 year old kid that didn't sound so bad. Actually it sounded awesome."

   I just stayed quiet while Niall kept telling me about his childhood. I knew he was just trying to belaybor the point but I didn't want to push him.

   "So moving on to the big deal. After training us and getting us ready for our new future. He brought us to a building they called "The Cafe" Where we got our tattoos and we said our initiation vows. I was 16 when that happened. So by then we knew perfectly well what we were doing but we didn't care. We loved it. Eventually things would get bad. We would beat people up so much they would have broken bones and fractured ribs. Then one day. We went on a call to get some money. The guy didn't have it so we beat him but this time I couldn't stop hitting him. I just kept going and going and before I knew it. He was dead. Ever sense then I promised I would never hurt someone again. I found a new talent of singing and playing guitar and after months of begging, Bob let me leave and live my dreams. Lucky for me Bob was the head of the brotherhood so he didn't have to consult anyone with his decision. But no matter how big I get or how much I love what I do. I will always have a memory of what a monster I used to be."

   Niall finished with a shaky breathe and pulled down his pants reavealing the tattoo on his upper thigh.

   "Niall I-I......I know how hard that was for you to share. And I want you to know that I still love you with all my heart. I don't look at you any different. But can I ask you one more question?"

   He nodded. "Why does it say no regrets?"

   "Because in our initiation vows we promised that no matter who we beat up or what we did we would never regret being in the brotherhood or living the lives that we- I lived."

   I traced my fingers over the tattoo. "Why on your thigh?"

   "I knew that even if I wanted that life then, I would regret it eventually and I didn't want anyone to see it." I nodded and we sat in silence for a while just trying to prcess everything.

   "I love you"

   "I love you too"

   "Harry?"

   "Yeah?"

   "I have no regrets when i'm with you"

                 ~Kind of a long chapter but whatever haha! Hope you guys like this chapter now that you know a little more about Niall's past. He had a rough childhood :( Comment and Vote! Also should I do a character ask?~