Introduction of Sorts

Oh hey, didn't see you there, rawr XD.

Anywho, if you're reading this, hello. Welcome, welcome. I figured I should do an introduction of sorts, hence the title.

Okay, so, I love writing, but my problem is that I never actually write a story, I simply write bits and pieces of whatever comes to mind when I'm inspired. I wanted to write a story, yet didn't want to start out with an extremely long or complex one, so this is a dialogue story! (Bold will mean the female is speaking/texting and italic will mean the male is. Also, if a message says "(drafted)" it means it wasn't sent.)

If you aren't aware, a dialogue story is simply a story made up almost entirely of dialogue. It's traditionally a short story, rather than a novel-length one. Now, I figured a dialogue story was the perfect idea. Not too long, not to complex, easy to stick to. Perfect, right?

I just forgot one thing.

I FREAKING SUCK AT DIALOGUE!

That being said, I still think you should give it a chance? It's short, pretty lighthearted, and imperfect, but it's still my first story!

The chapters can be really short, depending on what's happening in the story, so if there's a chapter or set of chapters with very few words, I'll try to post that and a longer chapter, to make sure you're not just reading, like, one sentence, lmaoo. And even though it's taking place over the course of a couple months, the story will probably seem fast-paced.

This all being said, thank you for listening to my rambling and thank you for clicking on this.

Happy reading. x