In Tension For Her...

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" I yell interrupting him and he immediately stops.

Good!

"I am alright! I shot the rogue with wolfsbane's capful and I managed to hurt the hunter. I brought them here and everything is great. I mean it. Two more persons got attacked but no one got hurt." I explain and he groans still frustrated yet worried.

"I got trained from the top Beta Black. My father is the best so I had no problem, relax." I continue teasingly knowing that my words will have a certain effect on him and I am right...

"Okay, I just need some time to process the whole thing. You know that I won't bare it if anything happens to you!" he says nervously and I sigh.

"I know dad! Thank you for loving me that much! I love you too!"

"You didn't have to tell me baby girl. How did Daniel react? The others?"

"Um... He was speechless, I was out of control, I can say I quite humiliated him for this. I am sure there is a traitor in the palace, only in this way I can explain how these three attacks happened. They knew that we wouldn't have been able to shift. This was his fault, he has to be sure about everything before he leaves us exposed."

"Diana... You are right but what did I tell you? Huh? Do you listen to anything I say? Don't challenge him!" he says groaning.

"Well... What if I tell you that instead of getting mad he asked from Landon to make sure that I will rest? He said that he feels guilty for what happened to me specifically..." I reply back.

"Oh, looks like the bond is working even if he doesn't know who you really are..." he whispers wickedly and I growl.

The last thing I wanted to hear was a hypothesis like this!

Well shit! Shit, shit and again shit!

And this is what Destiny needs to make her appearance excited. Sure, the missy likes the idea, she is a big pain on my ass now that she wants so desperately a mate, even if this mate is the asshole!

Just kill me already!

"Gideon Black do not ever say such a thing again!" I say raising my voice and he laughs.

Not again!

"I mean it dad! He is just playing again, you know why! He is a manwhore!"

"That's why he is worried?" he asks and I am sure he is smirking.

"He is a bit guilty because I said all these things in front of everyone. Now he wants to play the good man..."

"Diana... I am sure that there are more things you are hiding from me and..."

"There is nothing dad! End of the discussion here!" I say firmly.

"Also... I wanted to tell you something." I continue without giving him time to reply.

"Yes?"

"Um... Dad, the hunter's scent is familiar, I am sure I have smelled it before."

"Do you want to kill your father?" he shouts and I roll my eyes.

He is acting like a child, I just told him that I am fine and look at him again!

"Can you help me now or not?" I yell losing my temper.

"How? Huh?" he roars.

Okay, calm down Diana. He loves you too much, that's why he is acting like this. He wants to protect you and hearing all these feels worse.

"I want you to help me think from where I know the scent, I mean..."

I freeze as the thought comes in my mind and I open my eyes widely breathless.