Chapter One: The Biting on the Sea

Quote: "Therefore rejoice! Ye heavens; and ye that dwell upon them. Woe to the inhabiters of the Earth...and the sea; For the Devil has come unto you...Having great wrath; For He knoweth that He has but a short time", unquote, (Revelations Chapter 12:12); http://www.discoverrevelation.com/Rev_12.html.

I

"Ye think me Lad, that I know nothing" Scotland Yard Detective Bill Andrews said to Scotland Yard Jim Jones.

    "Nah! But we know that  know that we are not, and I mean not arresting any human man. We're hunting a Vampire! And not just any Vampire! A Vampire Prince of Mist Gate, the most evil family in London! Now, let's go to the Ports shall we. Because he's no' goin' t' the Tavern, nor Inns, nor Village...Well, he 'as bitten 22 Village Girls...And they're dead. Of course, back in 1826 or so, there was an Anger in the Village...All those blood thirsty Vampires biting everyone...Hell, that was something to behold...In fact, the late Lord Carnavan was responsible for ending it...But a lot of blood and violence arose...I don' want that kind of Anger 'ere again", Scotland Yard Detective Jones said, as he drank his Tea.

       "Laddie, we all 'ope nothin' 'appens" Scotland Yard Detective Andrews said, as they headed towards the London Ports, as a dark, black mist covered the whole of the bloody Village of Anger, (as it was now called), that had had settled in for the whole night.

****

Page 5