25. Brawling (Special Chapter)

Hana's POV

My eyes slowly opened as the blinding white light caused me to narrow my eyes so at least I could see properly. My heart went soft and it actually melted when I saw Hyunjin staring lovingly at our just born baby boy who was in the baby's cot beside me.

His head immediately turned towards me as he saw I just got back to my conscious as I tried to sit up straight, a proud and happy smile blasted onto his face as he approached me and without any delay or pause hugged me so tight that I thought my petite body would just crush.

"I am so happy!!!!" he rocked me back and forth as I laughed and hugged him back. He pulled away as he sat beside me and cupped my cheeks.

"I was so scared!" He whined like a kid as I pinched his cheek.

"I was more" I spoke a little embarrassed as he giggled before I glanced at the cot, desperate to see my son as he smiled beautifully, "he is more handsome than I had imagined my son to be" I chuckled as he got up and walked towards the cot, carefully picking up our little one in his arms as he walked towards me.

He handed the newly born in my hands, my eyes were so soft and so was my heart as I felt so special and blissful at the moment looking at my little baby.

Hyunjin sat beside me as he was smiling lovingly at the two of us. I kissed my little baby's forehead as he was sleeping so peacefully in my arms.

"He resembles you a lot, look I told you I had a gut feeling about this" I spoke with awe in my eyes and sheer happiness in my tone. Hyunjin snorted as he scratched the back side of his neck, feeling shy, aww why is he so cute!

"Stop acting like a kid, you just became a dad" I mocked teasingly as he laughed at my sentence.

"I am so happy we became parents to a boy, thank you Hana, thank you for being so strong to carry our baby for 9 months, for baring all the sickening feeling during all that time, for having the heart to deliver a healthy baby *chuckles lightly* Thanks for everything baby"

I chuckled along, before he caressed my cheek with his thumb as I felt so soft right now. He leaned in as he kissed me softly, I blushed as we shared a romantic kiss. I am so happy we are a family finally.

"Let us name him Hwang Jihyun, what do you think?" Hyunjin proposed after we pulled away, I smiled satisfied with the name he picked.

1 and a half year later

Author's

"Hyunjin!! Where is my son?!" Hana cried as Hyunjin Hana and Jihyun went out for some grocery shopping, Hana was looking through the stuff she wanted however Hyunjin and Jihyun went to get themselves their mint chocolate ice-cream as both of them were really fond of it,

But when Hyunjin left Jihyun's hand to pay, the little boy ran somewhere to see toy cars and other toys, Hyunjin chased after him but the little naughty one ran somewhere and when Hana got to know that Jihyun was missing she almost fainted there and murdered Hyunjin.

"I don't know, he just ran away somewhere" Hyunjin answered as the female was at the verge of tears.

"Where would he be? What if he ran out of the grocery shop? And something bad happened to him! Hyunjin how can you be so careless about my son!!!" Hana slapped her husband's shoulder as he winced in pain.

"He is my son too!"

"Shut up and help me find him"

The two checked nearby as Hyunjin rechecked the toys section but he didn't find him there, Hana was looking here and there too, worry clear on her face.

"Jihyun! Hwang Jihyun!" She was on and off calling him out but she wasn't getting any reply which was worrying her even more. Hyunjin approached his wife as the two were now looking for their son together.

Suddenly the couple heard their son giggling as their features relaxed and they ran towards the direction of the sound. The two were shocked when they saw Jihyun sitting on Yuri's lap with a chocolate bar in his hand as they were in the girl's toy section,

"Jihyun!" Hana rushed towards her son as Yuri picked him up and gave him to Hana as she looked truly worried yet relieved to see her son.

"Why did you run away?" Hyunjin quizzed as he approached his son and ruffled his hair as Hana was carrying him.

"I saw Yuri aunty and ran towards her," he spoke stuttering and onto a few words as he didn't learn speaking fluently yet, what do you expect from a child who isn't even 2 years old even.

Hana smiled at Yuri and bowed her head lightly and so did Hyunjin as she did the same. "Thank you so much for taking care of him" Hyunjin thanked as she shook her head lightly,

"No No he is such a good boy, in fact I and Hae jee both were enjoying his company" she chuckled mentioning her daughter as the couple in front also giggled lightly.

After sometime Yuri had to leave as her 4 year old daughter had started to cry and so were the Hwangs planning to leave too.

~~

"Hey dumb ass don't run away again okay, at least tell daddy where you are going okay?" Words flowed out of the girl's lips, though she never wanted to curse in front of him, but she was still a bit shaken by the thought of loosing her only child, causing her to mutter whatsoever came in her mind to warn Jihyun from repeating it ever again. Turning her head, she faced the little one who was sitting in the back seat however Hyunjin was in the drivers seat and she herself was in the passengers one.

Jihyun smiled obediently before nodding and showing his mom 2 thumbs ups as Hana blew him a flying kiss before getting straight in her seat.

"I am not his 'daddy' " Hyunjin smirked and spoke in a low voice so Jihyun doesn't hear them. Hana scrunched her brows and put on a confused look.

"I am only your daddy baby girl," Hana's cheeks dusted pink as she rolled her eyes at him, "Shut up" she muttered and looked away feeling flustered and shy due to his little pickup line.