7. Arrival

3rd Person's POV

Hana walked in the company with a heavy heart, filled with apprehension, confusion and perplexity but a part of her believed things won't go as worse as she imagined.

She greeted Park Jinyoung as she made her way to the Stray Kids make up room after being told by the PD that the boys have arrived 2 hours ago, they have rested and now are going for the practices for today's Mnet show.

With every step to the room her heart beat rate was increasing enormously, edginess and tenseness eating up her heart.

How will I face him?

Hana's hand gripped the golden door knob as she pulled up all the courage left in her body from every cell she possessed as she pushed the shiny object downwards thus opening the door.

Everyone's attention was caught by the girl who just opened the door, her heart started to beat so fast that she could hear it clearly. Wide smiles cracked onto every single face except for one, when they saw her presence.

"NOONA!" Jeongin cooed as he rushed towards her giving her a tight hug, followed by the rest too; however the girl was numb as her gaze fell upon a boy sitting in a corner with ear phones plugged in his ears and eyes closed, head leaning on the head rest.

"We missed you!!" Chan rocked her back and forth as she averted her gaze from Hyunjin who didn't notice her presence yet as she awkwardly laughed, although her inside was shaking with sheer fear and nervousness.

The song in Hyunjin's earphone ended when he opened his eyes at the others squealing, His orbs enlarged as his senses recorded Hana's existence causing him to get up from his seat.

His numb hands curled up into fists as his eyes were wide and lips were parted, his heart raced insanely fast as he gulped blinking a few times looking at the girl in front of him.

All other 8 glanced at Hyunjin who seemed shocked looking at Hana however Hana's breathing was slowly getting uneven and her body went frozen as every single detail of that day flashed in front of her eyes, instantly pouring guilt and regret in her heart.

Seungmin scrunched his brows looking at the two, the two won't even spare a day without seeing each other so why were they acting this way after seeing each other after 2 whole weeks.

Hyunjin noticed everyone's vague expressions as he quickly got to senses. "O-oh H-Hi" he uttered awkwardly as Hana clenched her jaws and fists, tears slowly emerging in her eyes knowing this was the very person who did something extremely unexpected and wrong to her that night although she knew she was at fault too but she felt disgusted at the moment, she blinked those tears away and looked somewhere else nodding randomly.

"Perhaps... did you two fight or something?" Changbin asked in a solemn tone, uncertain.

"N-No may-y be she is mad because I didn't call her these days" Hyunjin quickly mumbled not wanting the others to even get an idea of what had happened between the two,

"Anyways, I think Seungmin I should style you up, you have your Mc-ing" Hana spoke dismissing the topic right now, thinking of finding some other time to speak to the boy. Seungmin nodded and walked towards the chair in front.

~~

Seungmin had gone for Mc-ing and the rest were almost ready for their show in a few hours too, Hana had just worked on Seungmin, Woojin, Chan and Felix however the others were given to another makeup artist today as Hana looked quite tired today and JYP didn't want to stress her out, at least she was happy she didn't have to style Hyunjin today.

The room was filled with chatters and murmurs of the people present in, some working some practicing and some just helping others out, well basically everyone seemed busy in their own specific tasks.

Hana was free and she thought it was a nice chance for her to go and speak up to Hyunjin, knowing he was alone in his dance practice room right now where he usually stays. Hana made her way out of the makeup room to the practice room No.3, although her heart was shaking and she didn't feel like it to talk to him or speak up but she wanted to get things straight, So after exhaling and inhaling deeply a few times, she made her way to the practice room.

"Noona~~!!!" She stopped in her tracks when she heard Jeongin whining, which caused her to turn back and face him.

"Look what that pink haired noona did to my hair!" He cried showing his hair which actually looked like a bird's nest. Hana nodded absentmindedly as her brain was busy thinking about what she is going to talk to Hyunjin about.

"Noona come with me and style them like you do" He cried as he softly draped his fingers around her wrist and dragged her with him.

"Jeongin i- i- hav, okay fine" she gave in as she walked with the boy to the styling room, letting this opportunity to talk to the boy slip out of her hand too.

However on the other side, Hyunjin himself was thinking the same, he wanted to speak up to her but same as her, he wasn't getting the chance too, and it was true Hyunjin couldn't stand her ignoring or ill-treating him like this.

She quickly straighten Jeongin' hair and styled them perfectly just like he likes, making the kid happy again. She was free so she thought to try again but suddenly some patted her shoulder.

She turned around and couldn't help but snicker at the slight. "Chan what did you do to your hair?" She asked smiling teasingly at him; the latter had a plain stern face on, seeming done with life.

"I swear this pink haired stylist doesn't know how to do hair" He spoke in a stern tone causing Hana to chuckle again, it's the first time they all haven't got styled by her since when she had joined.

"Can you help please?" he asked as she smiled nodding, losing chance to talk to Hyunjin once again.

She washed his hair causing the bright blue colored hair spray to drain out of his hair; white bleached hair appeared from underneath the thick layer of blue or more like indigo hair spray, as the vibrant hue washed off Chan's hair. The stylist was supposed to put a few strands of blue in the hair on the mullet but instead she sprayed his whole hair bright indigo.

After the leader was satisfied with his new hair style, the manager came in the room clapping his hands attempting to get everyone's attention.

"Come on boys, we are getting late!"

Hana's shoulders fell knowing there was no way she could exchange a few words with Hyunjin now. Everyone assembled in a queue as suddenly the door opened revealing Hyunjin who walked in too. A heavy feeling flushed in Hana's heart as she turned around randomly organizing the mess on the table in front, as she wasn't willing to make any sort of interaction with him, although she had planned too, but it seemed difficult, really difficult.

~~

It was getting dark as the girl started to pack her stuff up intending for her departure from the company. She put the makeup products orderly in the bag and box as she grabbed her bag, phone and charger before throwing the empty can of strawberry milk she just finished drinking in the bin under the table beside her.

She zipped her hand bag and shut the door behind her as she started walking through the awfully silent corridors. Of course the groups on the floor weren't there, Got7 had gone for world tour, Twice were gone for a MV shooting and Stray Kids were gone for showcase too.

Her footsteps echoed as she walked further, the only thing audible was her footsteps, low breathing and the soft wind which was picking up on and off, nothing else. The silence and the now cloudy weather made her sad, she felt lonely.

Maybe it wasn't meant to talk to him today.

She sighed clenched her coated tightly as sorrow made her feel bad, she has been like this lately as she would easily get upset at it over and over again.

All her thoughts were interrupted when a pair of hands pulled her in the balcony to the right although the staircase was to the left.