13. Omitted

1 month 1 week, yes it's been over 37 days now and Hana is missing. Nobody knows where she went, Seungmin was told everything by Hyunjin that day as he had almost cut all the ties with him for doing what he did in the first place, for being so irresponsible and for being so ruthless and rude towards her which basically caused her to run away from everyone.

Hyunjin himself was so severely shocked and traumatized by what happened that he didn't complain to Seungmin for his attitude, he had started to hate himself for practically ruining a loved one's life.

He doesn't know where Hana is, as Hana gave up working in JYP the same day when she last saw Hyunjin and Seungmin, Hana went to the company and quitted working there, Stray Kids weren't there as they were told this the next morning, everyone including the staff, Manger and JYP himself tried to stop her from doing so but she had now given up on everything, she couldn't afford falling again and again so she better parted herself from them and cut off all the ties.

Hyunjin was stressed, no more than stressed he was going mad now, he tried to call her badly but she had changed her phone number, he tried to meet up with her but she shifted somewhere else, he tried to talk to her friends but no one knew she did she go.

The feeling of failing so miserably at finding her was killing him inside. He stopped eating, he stopped sleeping, he stopped working heartedly, he stopped communicating and it seemed like he would just stop breathing too, because the guilt in his heart was suppressing his heart too tight.

He realized everything was his fault, from getting her pregnant to asking her for abortion and being rude insensitive jerk, treating her like shit and most importantly speaking crap that day. He just wished to see her, he was ready to accept the baby even, he would cry and beg for forgiveness because of the guilt filled up in his heart, he can't function even, if he didn't find her, he would probably die soon.

Apart from the guilt, her absence caused him to go crazy. He was dying to just see her face, he was desperately missing her. He wanted to hug her and cry because of how much he had missed her, deep inside he knew he had feelings for her from the start, he liked her secretly and he had finally realized it so he wanted to find her apologize to her and make everything up to her knowing she would be in an even worse state than him.

~~

Another hopeless day passed as Hyunjin got in his apartment with a tired body and plain face; honestly he probably forgot how to smile lately.

He threw his lazy body on his bed as it was 11 at night already, he couldn't find her, and the thought played in his head as he washed up and wanted to sleep, relax his mind as it was hurting from how much over thinking he has been practicing doing recently but hope was still diminishing from him as days were passing by.

He shut his eyes tight as he covered himself with a duvet and wanted to rest his mind for some times at least, but exactly when his eyes shut the image of the girl flashed in front causing him to fall deep in thoughts again.

How would she be?

How would be my baby?

Does she miss me?

She probably would be okay.

All types of thoughts and questions floated in Hyunjin's head as he shook his head lightly wanting to at least stop thinking right now, but the worrisome thoughts about her and the restless feeling wasn't letting him stay at peace.

He groaned in frustration as he got off his bed and harshly opened his side drawer where a few empty bottles of pills were randomly scattered, he grabbed the one with just 3 left as the male got all of them on his palm and aggressively shoved them in breathing heavily. Well this has become really common now.