9. Breaking Away

Pain, Greif, Agony, Hurt, if this is what it feels like when you get awfully heartbroken by someone you couldn't even image to get hurt? Well if it is like that than it is definitely the worst feeling for anyone feel.

I got up from the bed and took my scarf and hoodie as my head was hurting and I was craving for some fresh air to at least breathe properly.

It was 9 at night and I was randomly walking on the footpath with a messed up mind and sore heart. I don't know how but my feet took me to the park where I usually go. There were still a few people out there.

I walked in as the wind picked up causing me to stuff my hands in the pockets of my hoodie and dig my chin deeper in the woolen scarf, longing for some warmth. My swollen red eyes narrowed as the wind blew against my face.

I kept walking and sat myself on the bench, the night was chilly, and The Park was illuminated by just the lamp stands and streets lights each after a few meters. It was calming, at least calming enough to relax the war in my head for a while.

My gaze fell upon a couple who were on a walk, the lady was expecting and the two of them were walking hand in hand, smiling so lovingly at each. Why couldn't I be like her?

I scoffed at my own thought, Hyunjin wasn't even my husband? He didn't even love me, what so ever happened was just for fun, a mere one night stand, but the only difference was we were best friends before.

How can Hyunjin be like this? When did he grow so cruel? Why did he turn so heartless and ruthless?

A lone tear escaped my eyes as I sniffed and wiped it away, inhaling in the air trying to suppress in my emotions. No need to cry Hana, I don't give a damn if he doesn't want to keep the baby, I am going to keep it , it is my baby and I can take care of it at my own I don't need him.

Next Day

I washed up and wore something causal before leaving for work. I locked the door and tossed the keys in my hand bag before driving to the company.

I gave my attendance to JYP before lifelessly walking towards the makeup room to get to my work. I opened the door to see a few members in the room.

They smiled widely at me and waved enthusiastically as I smiled emotionlessly and got it. Changbin sat in front of me as I slowly started doing my job, I was happy the face I was least interested to see wasn't here yet.

I sipped onto my orange juice, I visited the doctor day before yesterday and she prescribed me some minerals too so I was following what she had prescribed.

"Hey" Seungmin gave me a high five as I smiled and sat on the wooden table as he stood in front of me.

"How have you been?" He asked chewing on his gummy bears.

"I am good, you" I asked tossing the empty bottle in the trash bin.

"I am also good, but you seem tensed, wanna talk?" He asked politely as I sadly shook my head although I badly wanted to cry, yell, rant and shout; I wanted someone but I couldn't.

"No, what made you think that?" I lied, concealing it with a soft tone.

"Your dull face, because the Hana I know is always energetic, lively and loves to tease others asses," I snickered as I looked down.

Our heads turned towards the Manager who just entered the room. "Hana if you could please style Hyunjin first, he has to go for his Mcing urgently" He spoke as my smiled vanished and I got off the table, my sight registered Hyunjin who looked at me and rolled his eyes looking away.

The manager walked out of there so I could get him ready. I scoffed and took my bag. "Yerin I am going somewhere, get him ready I am busy" I spoke to my assistant makeup artist as I clenched my jaws and dashed out of the room, feeling fury and rage filling me up.

I stayed out for a while and after I was sure Hyunjin would've left, I went back to the company. I did my job afterwards, Hyunjin came back shortly and the whole day he was ignoring me as much as he could or whenever our eyes would lock he would just spare me a cold glance but guess what no one is complaining, because I myself am just feeling disgusted looking at his face.