3. Developing feelings

"Hyunjin why are you late! You know how much strict I am about timings, you definitely can't be habitual of it, come on be serious now young man, its high time you guys have made a comeback, fans are expecting a lot but how will you all prepare something for them when you come here almost an hour late? The others will also suffer because of your carelessness"

I clamp together my fists tightly as JYP was scolding Hyunjin for being late today. Everyone was in the PD's office as Hyunjin was getting insulted and humiliated in front of everyone.

I felt bad as he was stuck in the traffic, he didn't come late purposely or anything but the senior wouldn't let him utter a word and honestly this kid is a little too much scared of JYP too, so I know even if he knows he isn't at fault, he would never speak up.

"Doesn't matter if you are loved a lot by fans, don't get too proud of yourself that you can exceed in anything without practice, you still have to work hard just-"

"PD extremely sorry for interrupting but he came late because I mistakenly told him the schedule for tomorrow; please don't scold him like this, its not his fault"

I couldn't take it anymore, JYP had started to say insensitive stuff now. Hyunjin, I know is one of the most hard working and pressure taking person. He stays up till 5 in morning to just work on the upcoming choreos, he has injured himself so many times just because of this, he doesn't even eat properly because he works too hard to think of his health, so I just don't fancy the idea of someone taunting and mocking him for 'not being hardworking'

Hyunjin's head turned towards me, his eyes wide and facial expressions shocked as he knew it wasn't the truth, JYP looked at me intensely, "Ms. Hana kindly go through your papers correctly, I don't like these sorts of mistakes to repeat. Understood?"

I nodded my head muttering a small yes, eyes glued onto my beige pumps. "Now you all can disperse" He spoke dismissing us as Hyunjin looked reluctant and shocked, he looked as if he wanted to say something but JYP asked all of us to leave so we had to exit.

"Why would you do that!" Hyunjin panicked as he shook me by my shoulders exactly when the door behind us shut, worry clear on his face as he knew my image as the most responsible staff member here has gotten effected due to what I have just said.

I chuckled freeing myself from his grasp. "What are best friends for? dumbass" I ruffled his hair as his shoulders fell, Bang Chan stood behind Hyunjin as he passed me a proud grin.

"Why are you like this!?" Hyunjin cooed before immediately pulling me in his warm chest, stuffing his face in my neck. My eyes widen as I felt my cheeks burning, my heart pounding wildly against my ribcage, oh god I was never like this? I would never get this flustered because of his hugs. Have I perhaps..... Gotten a liking on him?

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks even rapidly as this nonsense thought crossed my mind. I panicked before quickly pulling away. "I-I think I need to go call someone urgently" I spoke escaping that placing as quickly as possible.

No no no! This isn't happening!

~~

I was at my place as I got free early today. I quickly jumped in a pair of my baby blue pajamas and a white loose tank top before removing the little bit of makeup that I wore for work today.

I made my way to the kitchen as it was 7 in the evening and I was getting hunger too. I opened my fridge but suddenly didn't feel the energy to cook food for myself, so instead I grabbed a thin hoodie as its windy and chilly at night nowadays.

I took my wallet and made my way towards Mc Donald's, not feeling the urge to eat something healthy for tonight. I shortly got there and ordered myself some extra cheese burger, a large size fries, fried chicken and cola, as I was in my pajamas and slippers so I had to get them packed and come back home to eat them.

I quickly dug in and stared at the switched off TV in front of me. "Uurrrgghhh!!!"

I groaned frustration taking over, as I pushed everything aside, the reason why I am binging onto food is that I am so fucking confused and it is irritating me to hell.

I can't develop romantic feeling for my god damn best friend! Get your thing straight Hana! There is no way this is happening! Omooooo what do I do!!!

I stopped over-thinking when the phone vibrated against my thigh. My gaze fell down onto it reading the caller's ID.

Eomma <3 calling...

I quickly attended the call and placed the slim phone onto my ear, desperate to hear my mom's voice.

"Hello darling" She spoke in her usual honey tone, causing all worries and bad feelings in my heart to vanish away.

"Hey Mom, how are you? I miss you" I spoke as I heard her giggle from the other side of the line.

"I am good honey and I miss you moreee" She spoke causing me to chuckle.

"Is my Hana upset or something?"I was suddenly taken off guard as how the hell would she know I was upset? I barely just spoke a few words to let her get the idea even.

My silence was a clear 'yes' as an answer for her. "What happened?" She asked as I felt my heart getting warm, I really do miss her she would always be next to me when I needed some sort of advice.

Both my parents live in Thailand as my dad works there as a successful director, I do visit them when I get some holidays from work.

"No Mom nothing specifically, but I have started to feel a set of really different emotions now a days, and it is bothering me."

Eomma hummed enthusiastically, wanting me to speak more. "What kind of emotions hun? You know you can be clear with me"

I shortly giggled before continuing, "Like what is it when a certain one hugs you, you feel your face getting warm, when that person says or does something cute or affectionate, you feel all the hair on your body rise up and you get chills and what is it when someone simply smiles at you and your heart starts to beat an at abnormal rate? Like its so frustrating!" I spoke as Eomma listened to me carefully.

"So I have come to the conclusion that you have started to develop feelings for 'that certain person' Mmm I see, my girl has grown up, no?" She teased, causing my face to flush red.

"Mom!" I whined as she laughed.

"Why are you getting sad at it baby? It is something to be happy about my love. Its high time for you to find yourself your partner" She spoke in the matter-of-fact tone.

"But mom its not so easy, it is not just possible to date 'that certain person' you know" I pouted.

"No no it doesn't matter if Hyunjin is your best friend, you can still date him" My eyes widen and I almost choked on my saliva, wait now how the hell she knows its Hyunjin!!

"N-No w-wait wh-a n-" I heard her laughing loudly at me stuttering so bad as I groaned, embarrassment causing my face to get crimson.

"I know its Hyunjin, and I can trust you with him don't worry he is a really nice guy." She spoke calmly as I still was in the state of denial, I am not falling for Hyunjin and nor are we dating!

"Mom I think it's just some random thought, don't think too much about it, its fine I will get over it soon maybe it's just my severe mood swings nowadays because I don't consider falling for Hyunjin as an option"

"Okay darling it's perfectly fine to be confused about these things, think about it and if it is like that so well and good but if no that it is good too baby"

I smiled nodding my head although I know she aint here. "Okay Mom I call you and dad tomorrow, I will be eating now and thanks for lessening my worry" I spoke.

"Aww no baby" She spoke sending me a kiss at the end as I could hear it, so I kissed back.

"Bye Mom"

"Bye baby."

Hanajust stop thinking shit and forget it, it isn't like that, and I can't at leastspoil our friendship after this stupid thought. I shook my head and dug into myhalf done food again.