17. Hold On To Me Tight

Half an hour later I walked in with a tray which had some warm soup and rice for him. He was lying straight on his back as I got in and lifelessly placed the tray on the side table of the bed as I sat on the edge of the bed with Hyunjin lying beside me.

I took a pillow and set it behind his head as he got to a higher surface. He looked at me uncertain but I smiled at him and slowly started to feed him, although the hurt and pain in my chest wasn't gone away properly, I have just forgiven him, I haven't forgotten all the loathing memories.

He didn't eat much as I placed everything back in the tray and idly sat there with having nothing to say. I felt a warm hand on top of mine as Hyunjin looked at me with soft eyes.

"How is the baby?"

His voice fragile and calm as I bit my lower lip and looked to the other direction, feeling all the emotions to erupt in me again, this was the question I was least willing to be asked.

My face went warm as I looked down letting out a couple of tears which alarmed Hyunjin. I sniffed and cleared my throat to stop myself from cracking my voice as I touched my nose causing a tear to trickle down and land onto the floor.

"I-I aborted it"

And exactly when those words escaped from my lips I felt tears pushing out of my eyes as I placed both my hands on my face and started to sob heavily.

Hyunjin's soft expressions went shocked as he gasped before his body tensed up. He sat up straight as he clenched onto my arm tight.

"H-Hana ho- lik- Oh god" He didn't waste a second as he pulled me in a tight hug. I knew nothing could be changed now, I had to let everything go and move on giving life another chance.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to the hug and cried my lungs out, sobbing and weeping on his shoulder as I wanted to finally get rid of this suffocating feeling by crying it away.

Author's

Hyunjin was beyond shocked and surprised as he knew everything was his fault, he knew he pulled her strings a little too tight which caused her to do this.

He felt pathetic for not being at her side in the hardest time of her life most probably, he was suffocating himself by the thought she had gone through so much that he couldn't even imagine, and all this was his fault.

He put fake allegations on her, spoke wrong to her, did wrong to her, and caused her to completely change herself from a lively joyful extrovert to a totally opposite quite, dead and lonely introvert. He pushed her too much which caused her to kill her own baby; Hyunjin knew he was the reason of his own baby's death.

"W-what did I do" He whispered in a shaking voice as he held onto her tighter, Hana just cried and cried and Hyunjin let her cry so she could feel light.

After the girl was done crying herself to dehydration, she stopped and calmed down, her head still on his shoulder as she leaned her body against Hyunjin's as Hyunjin was sitting and his back was rested against the pillows which were pressed against the headboard of the bed.

The girl had calmed down a lot as Hyunjin was softly stroking her hair and back and Hana had her hands on his shoulders. Hyunjin carefully pulled her away as he looked at her in her eyes,

Hana smiled weakly as she looked down. "Its okay, I forgive you Hyunjin. Please don't ever hurt me again, just stick onto me and make me forget everything which happened" She demanded as Hyunjin nodded smiling lovingly her words melting his heart as she again hugged him.

Hana yawned as Hyunjin slowly slid himself to the side so he could give Hana the space to lie. He took a pillow from the back and placed it on the bed as she slowly rested her head onto it.

Hyunjin laid next to her as he hugged her waist and pulled her close, kissing her forehead as her eyes were closed.

"I promise I am always going to stay by your side"

"I love you" He whispered cutely as Hana snickered, her eyes closed as she leaned in deeper placing her head on his chest, relaxing herself and giving life another chance to make her happy again.