26. Emergency (Epilogue pt.1)

3 Years later

"STOP YOU TWO!!" Hana yelled as she exhaled deeply, her hair tied up in a high messy bun and she wore a baggy navy blue sweater and grey trousers underneath, her hands on her waist as she felt extremely stressed out at the moment.

The two males in front jumped in shock and turned around to see Hana standing there looking as if she was just now going for their throats.

"B-Baby we were baking cake for you, you said you were craving for it" Hyunjin spoke as he nudged onto his son's shoulder to say something in their defense too.

"Yes mom we were just baking cake for you" He added cutely after getting pinched by his dad on the shoulder as he winced and glanced up at his dad, not bragging but Jihyun was a really cute and presentable kid (uwu I am soft for my own kid lolsss, A.N).

"And this is how you bake a cake!" She yelled as she glanced over the kitchen which was a mess right now, dry flour everywhere, egg shells here and there milk spilled on the counter, basically everything portrayed as if a war scene just happened.

"You two better leave I will prepare it for myself, leave or else I will start crying now" Hyunjin and Jihyun threw the spoons and bowls on the counter before taking this as the last chance for their survival and escaping as soon as possible, specially Hyunjin because he knew Hana might forgive Jihyun but she wont let Hyunjin run so easily.

Right now it was 1:40 at night and Hana was craving for a cake as it was the 7th month of her 2nd pregnancy no actually 3rd (yes again XD A.N) and her cravings were no joke so Hyunjin decided to make her a cake and Jihyun tagged along too because it were his holidays and he was playing video games with Hyunjin either wise too.

The duo was about to run when something so unexpected happened, that Hana held onto Hyunjin's arms, shocked. "Hyunjin wait" she spoke as Hyunjin turned his head towards her. Jihyun looked up at his mom too,

"Hyunjin I think- ah" she lowly moaned as she clenched onto his arm tighter. "what happened?" He asked in a serious tone as Hana placed her palm onto her tummy.

"H-Hospital" she raised her voice as it cracked because of the hurting pain. Hyunjin knitted his brows as Jihyun's eyes widen.

"Hospital, at this hour?" he asked being the dumb person he was (awwie no my jinnie isn't, well that's exactly who he is XD). Hana started panting heavily now as her eyes were getting teary because it was her 7th month but her water just broke indicating the baby was ready to get delivered.

"Oh god, dad! Hurry I think my baby sister is going to come!" Jihyun nudged onto his dad's leg as his beautiful features twisted into a tensed expression, Hyunjin just realized what was happening as his eyes widen and he almost freaked out.

"OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY!!!" Hyunjin helped Hana who was going pale as he walked her towards the car. "Jihyun go run and bring the car keys from the side drawer" Jihyun nodded and rushed upstairs and brought the keys.

Soon Hana was taken to the hospital in emergency; it was so unexpected and worrisome for Hana and Hyunjin both because the baby was meant to be delivered 2 months later so how come this happened today?

Hyunjin and Jihyun waited outside as it was almost 2:30 am and the two of them were wide awake.

"Oh I just remember something" Hyunjin turned towards his son who was leaning against his dad. Jihyun looked up with his beautiful light brown eyes which he got from his mom, as they twinkled.

"How did you know mom needed to go to the hospital when I myself couldn't figure that out?" He asked curiously yet in an inspective tone.

"Means what mom says is right, you are the last one to figure things out" Jihyun whispered under his breath but Hyunjin heard a bit of it,

"What what?" Hyunjin asked lightly twisting Jihyun's ear as he yelled. "AH dad stop! Mom~!" Jihyun started to cry as Hyunjin panicked and tried to calm him down,

"Hey hey easy easy, I am sorry okay, just stop crying" Hyunjin spoke softly as he sniffed.

"booo! I was joking anyways" He laughed as Hyunjin shook his head and almost slapped his forehead for making such a dumb ass son.

"Aren't you a little too tiny for being this naughty?" He quizzed as Jihyun got offended by what he said, Jihyun and Hyunjin were pretty close but sometimes they would mess around each other too, more than a typical dad-son relationship they had a friendly relationship more.

"Dad I am not tiny, look I am so tall!" He jumped up from the seat and stood in front of Hyunjin tip toeing to increase his height as he extended the word 'so' Hyunjin snickered a little before pulling him beside him again.

"Baby you hardly reach my waist" He chuckled as Jihyun pouted. "Anyways now tell me how you knew about the hospital thing, aren't you young enough to know about this yet" He inspected again.

"Ooh that" The 5 years old sheepishly grinned scratching his nape. "Actually something familiar happened to my teacher and she was quickly taken to the hospital so I thought mom needed to go to the hospital too as my teacher had a big tummy too and mom had too so I thought like that" He spoke cutely as Hyunjin nodded and smiled as his lips formed an 'o' he patted his shoulder for Jihyun to lean in again.

~~

It was now 4 in the morning and no news was heard from inside, Jihyun was sleeping on Hyunjin's lap however Hyunjin was wide awake, worry had now started to fill in his heart as he wanted to know if Hana was okay as the last time it wasn't the easiest and smoothest delivery she did.

Worrisome and bothering thoughts were floating in Hyunjin's head but he couldn't leave Jihyun alone either, and maybe that was the reason Hana didn't call for him this time.

Please be okay baby.

Moments later the doors to the OT opened as Hyunjin's gaze fell onto the doctor who just came. Jihyun's eyes tiredly opened as he saw the doctors coming out of the operation theater.

Jihyun got up and so did Hyunjin as the doctors approached the two. Jihyun seemed excited however Hyunjin seemed anxious and tensed,

"Congratulations, your baby girl is really healthy" Yuri spoke as a shriek of joy escaped from Jihyun's lips and he jumped clapping his hands in sheer happiness and joy.

Hyunjin's eyes went soft as he chuckled lightly, a smile playing on his lips, "How is Hana, was everything okay, I mean it wasn't that hard for her right?" Her husband asked concernedly as Yuri smiled.

"Hana is also well and we will be shifting the baby and the mother in the admit room in a few moments and yes everything was fine it just took long as it was her 7th month and we just had to check if the baby was alright as it's a premature kid but babies in 7th month are as healthy as babies in 9th month so the chance of causality is really low, and she was actually really brave and confident today, everything was perfect so no worries"

Hyunjin giggled as he bowed his head and thanked Yuri for safely helping his wife in delivering their 2nd child.