1. My better half.

"YOO!" Someone shouted in my ear as I almost squeaked like a rat and jumped as the makeup brush in between my fingers dropped, causing 'the' person to burst into fits of laughter. I gritted my teeth stomping my feet and turning around when the hilarious laughter filled the thin air in between.

"YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!" I yelled shutting my eyes tight as the latter was laughing nonchalantly, now clenching his stomach laughing so hard probably thinking how cool he looked scaring the shit out of me.

I breathed out cursing myself for making a few truly 'incredible' life choices, one of those was for sure was, being a Satan called Hwang Hyunjin's best friend.

I heard the guy on the chair behind me, on whom I was working with the makeup before, snicker under his breath causing me to pull on a grave look.

"Shut up Seungmin! Before I poke your eye with a blending brush next time" I rolled my eyes as he pressed his lips tightly, suppressing his laughter because he most likely knows I can actually do that without any regrets.

"And you, Get out I am working" I turned to face Hyunjin who scoffed jokingly at my sentence.

"No, I don't wanna. Let me tease you a little more" He spoke as I shook my head, Why is he like this?

I ignored Hyunjin's presence as I picked up the brush that fell onto the hard tilted floor before putting it on the huge table in front and picking up a new one from the black pouch imprinted 'Naked' onto it, and dabbing it in the product.

"Don't mind him" I whispered inching closer to Seungmin of course embarrassed of the fact Hyunjin is a 21 year old but doesn't even act like a 10 year old. Seungmin chuckled lightly before he closed his eyes and I started his eye makeup.

"Hello gentlemen, hurry we are getting late for the show" Manager-nim walked in as all 8 of them were standing in a queue and I was examining each of them zealously, from their makeup to their hair shoes and outfits.

Well until now you all would've guessed it, Yes I am Stray kids' stylist and makeup artist. Well let's go a little back, I was school mates with Stray kids before they were even trainees.

All 9 of us were really close, it was like a squad, a famous squad in school I know it's vague as I was the only girl in it but trust me it was the most thrilling and fun part.

I was friends with every single one of them but I was the closest with Hyunjin, He was my best friend (and still is obv) out of all of them as Changbin, Felix and Bang Chan were best friends, Han and Minho, Seungmin and Jeongin, so I was best friends with Hyunjin.

We would hang out, get detentions for whatever we did together, steal other's lunch boxes, prank people collectively and honestly speaking, our ship the famous '2H' was really popular in the campus.

Hyunjin soon became a JYPE trainee along with the others and I thought of what I was interested in, makeup. I gave the tests and stuff and JYPE happily accepted me and now it has been more than a year since I am working with them.

As my work was liked a lot by JYP and so the boys were really close and comfortable with me too, I got promoted easily and that's why I am the senior here now, there are a lot of makeup artists and stylists working along but I still try to work myself as much as I can. So the job is tiring but don't you think working with people you cherish and love is worth it?

Well Hyunjin can sometimes be annoying too, but honestly this boy has been so patient and understanding that I cant just stop myself from loving him. I can rant and rent out in front of him for hours, I can cry and whine in front of him as much as I want and he would console me the whole time, he would buy me ice creams when I am down, In fact sometimes he would call me in the morning so I could wake up for work knowing I probably never wake up on alarms, well he has also got me pads when I am too lazy to walk to the convenient store and get them myself, would get me hot water pads when I am undergoing severe period cramps too, and trust me that's why I consider him as my other better half, I love him just so much! ^.^