27. Final Chapter (Epilogue pt.2)

3rd Person's POV

The door of the room was creaked open as the light from the lounge was illuminating the dark room but not that much that it would wake up the kids.

Hyunjin was standing outside the room as he gestured Hana to come out, she was patting her daughter's head softly. Hana nodded and tucked Haneul in the bed properly before turning back and checking on Jihyun as she kissed his forehead and walked out of the room shutting the door carefully so that it doesn't wake up the kids.

Hyunjin smiled as Hana smiled back, they intertwined their hands and made their way towards their room.

Next Morning

"MOM!!" Haneul yelled as Hana was in the kitchen and she replied with a loud a 'yes' as she was preparing their lunch boxes for school and the two were getting ready in their room.

"Mom look Jihyun oppa isn't giving me my hair ties!" Haneul cried as she hugged her mom's waist. Hana sighed as she shook her head, she tighten the lid on Jihyun's lunch box before turning towards Haneul who was crying,

"This boy, I am not going to spare him don't worry mom is going to punish him, come here I will tie your hair" Hana wiped her tears and sat on one of the dining chairs as Haneul walked towards her with a hair brush in her cute little hands.

Hana nicely brushed her shinny brown hair as she made 2 ponies on front and adjusted her bangs with the comb, a smile curved her lips upwards when she remembered, once she made Hyunjin wear 2 ponies and makeup just so she could estimate how her daughter would look, Haneul resembled Hyunjin too but she resembled her mom more, delicate and beautiful, However Jihyun was exactly like Hyunjin handsome and charming.

"Aww my daughter looks like a princess" Hana smiled widely as Haneul felt shy, she hugged her mom and ran upstairs to put on her shoes.

Moments later the two of them came downstairs as Hana was waiting for them sitting on the dining table where their cereals and flavored milk was put.

"Jihyun why did you misbehave with your sister?" Hana quizzed as Haneul was hoping for her to punish Jihyun for behaving badly with his sister earlier.

"I was getting ready and she was singing so loudly but still sorry mom" he smiled sheepishly showing off his 2 dimples that he got from Hyunjin, Hana shook her head and he apologized to his sister too who happily accepted his apology.

When the kids were done eating Hana drove them school as Hyunjin would do it usually but last night he had his practices for late and he was sleeping so Hana didn't disturb him and dropped the kids herself.

"Mom remind dad he promised that we will go to an amusement park in evening, okay?" Haneul spoke as Hana nodded her head enthusiastically, she patted both of her cheeks with her index fingers for the kids to kiss her good bye,

Both of them kissed her cheeks before running in the school, Hana smiled as she went back home and made her way towards her bedroom, as it was just 8 in the morning and the both of them had work at 12 so she could sleep for 3 hours almost.

She glanced at Hyunjin who was sleeping peacefully in his place as she carefully plopped in the bed beside him and adjusted the blanket on top.

She suddenly felt a pair of warm arms lacing around her waist as she looked at Hyunjin whose eyes were shut but he was half awake. He pulled her close to his chest as she smiled and happily placed her head on his warm chest.

"Don't leave me for so long, I miss you" Hana chuckled as Hyunjin snuggled in her neck and she wrapped her arms around his back and the two slept peacefully.

Sometimes things and incidents happen which actually surprise you and something familiar had happened to Hyunjin and Hana. So many ups and downs came in their relationship, Hana almost broke away from him forever but things got balanced again, there were so many harsh times but the two still held onto each other really tight because they truly loved each other from the bottom of their hearts.

It has been almost 13 years of the two knowing one another and 9-10 years of the both of them being wedded, Hana gave birth to a handsome son and they together raise him up and almost 5 years later they had a beautiful little baby girl who completed their small family.

They are living a beautiful life, something people would pray to live for, they love each other, have best friends, have 2 adorable kids, are working in a big company and earning money what else do they need? The two have turned 31 this year as Jihyun is 9 years old and Haneul is 4, everything is going as they wished because they had believe in each other, they had trust in god and themselves to keep their ship sailing forever.

Nobody ever knew things could turn out so beautiful, from strangers to classmates to seatmates to friends to best buddies to coworkers to lover to a lawful couple and finally to life partners and parents. The two have just one desire now, to live a long beautiful life with each other and their 2 kids, as they don't need something else now when they have got a cute family.

~THE END~

REPENT || HWANG HYUNJIN x READER FF |☆| 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें