16. Apology

"H-Hana, I am sorry"

He uttered softly as I turned around and tried to free myself from his grip lightly, without replying him. But his impact got more as he gripped onto my other hand too, making me face him. He looked so painful and so apologetic which sank my heart for a little.

"Hyunjin please no, stop it" I spoke calmly before trying to free myself again but he shook his head.

"No please, look at me I am sorry" He spoke again his voice getting lower and softer with every next word. I felt myself getting weak as I managed to pull my hands out of his grasp and continued walking.

"H-Hana please it's enough for me now!" Hyunjin spoke his voice barely a whisper as his words were cracking. He lightly turned me around by my shoulder as he made me face him.

His lips were pursed as his eyes were shinny due to the building up tears in them. I was partly shocked and partly soft as the tears started to roll down from his cheeks and small whimper left his lips which caught me completely off guard.

"P-Ple-ease I m-miss you" He cried even more as I bit my lower lip, tears emerging in my eyes too, it has been years since I last saw him crying like this. I collected myself as I faced him and blinked the tears away as he was still weeping like a kid.

"N-No Hyunjin"

I walked towards the door as he rushed after me slamming the door shut and turning me towards him, pinning me in the door, his hands on the either sides of my head.

"W-Why! Pl-lease I am so sorry"

He was crying so badly which was breaking me even more, his body was shaking because of how bad he was crying and his face was red, his lips turned into a frown as tears from his eyes weren't stopping anytime soon.

"H-Hyunjin let go" I managed to speak as my own eyes were filling up with tears, I suddenly felt so angry at him for being so insensitive and for letting go of me at the first place, but I couldn't bare seeing him cry like this.

"N-NO!" He sobbed louder as he started to hiccup, his chin wiggled as he was frowning and crying soundly. "I-I am sorry, I truly am! And after all this is my baby, stop keeping me away from it" He hiccupped shaking as he was still crying.

"This isn't your baby, go away" I didn't know why I got sensitive again as I myself had started to sob quietly and seeing me cry he started to cry even harder.

"T-This is! You can't let my baby live without its dad, Hana stop being like this.....I-I love you" He spoke the last part so brokenly as I felt the urge to hug him and consol him that everything is going to be okay. His last words struck me hard as I shed a few more tears,

"H-Hyunjin you don't please leave"

I knew I was getting weak because of him so I tried to gather myself up as I placed a hand on his chest and tried to push him aside but he wasn't even moving an inch, just standing there and crying miserably.

He shook his head rapidly as I wiped my flowing tears away but I couldn't stop myself either. "I-I Do! Love you so much that I am dying. C-Come back to me, I know whatever I did was truly insane and I am miserably sorry please forgive me or else I won't be able to survive" He cried as he tried to place a hand on my cheek but I sniffed and looked away causing him to cry even more, due to his words I was breaking down more and more.

"P-Ple-ease" He pleaded as I could feel myself tearing up again, why is he like this! Suddenly all my emotions vanished away when he abruptly stopped crying and his features relaxed as his head was low, I turned my face towards him.

He breathed out before his body became loose and he laid all his weight onto me, his head crashing on my shoulder and his arms hanging loosely by my side as he almost fainted there.

"Hyunjin!!" I panicked as I shook him aggressively but he didn't respond, just winced lowly.

My heart started to race again as I managed to lay him on the bed. He was wincing painfully as my hands started to shake, please be okay.

"Hyunjin where does it hurt?!" I panicked as he started to breathe heavily. Hyunjin's eyes were half opened as he looked at me, tears continuing to roll down his temples as he was lying on his back.

"Hyunjin shut up and tell me!" I asked as the worry in me was killing me, I felt a lump in my throat as my whole body was numb at the spot, his condition looked serious, it actually looked he was hurting a lot.

"I-I won't let you treat me if you don't accept my apology" He demanded in a low voice yet it outlined who much pain he was undergoing right now.

"Stop this nonsense just tell me" I asked angrily as his lips frowned again and he shook his head tearing up.

"I-I am sorry"

"Hyunjin please"

He winced as he suddenly curled up in a ball clenching his stomach. My eyes widen and heart skipped a beat as I got the idea of where he was hurt, of course those punks hit him so ruthlessly.

I turned him towards me as I was about to lift his shirt upwards but he stopped me. "Come back to me I-I want you" he spoke through pain as I bit my lower lip. "Hyunjin please stop this!" I panicked as his face was going pale.

"Please, I love you, I am sorry"

"Okay fine! Now let me see!"

"First assure me you accepted my apology!" I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks as I nodded looking at him, he loosen his grip on the hem of his shirt as I sniffed and lifted it upwards.

I gasped shocked as his chest and stomach was blue due to the blood clot. My eyes teared up even more knowing how much pain he was suffering right now.

I ran and got some ice packs as I slowly started to pat his sore areas with it. He was just flinching or wincing while I was doing so.

After that I took some ointment to at least numb that area to lessen the pain as I carefully put it everywhere there and for the time being wrapped a bandage around his back and stomach, he would need to see the doctor for sure.

I sniffed as he was calm right now too. I placed everything at its place when he seemed at peace. "See the doc-"

"Look at me" He grasped my hand as I was sitting beside him on the edge of the bed as he was lying on his side. I sighed as I looked at him, smiling sadly.

"Hana forgive me"

He spoke as I nodded looking somewhere else, finally giving in. Hyunjin sniffed as he kissed the back of my hand and stroked it with his thumb.

"You rest for a bit, I will prepare something for you to eat" I smiled through pain as he looked unsure but I got up from there and left the room.