12. Insufferable

Hana has changed a lot, like completely transformed herself into a new character as she hardly thinks of Hyunjin now. Seungmin and Hana have gotten along from the past couple of days as Seungmin now sticks around her 24/7 knowing she is upset and also sick.

The closeness between Seungmin and Hana wasn't actually something too cool in Hyunjin's eyes, unwittingly a hint of jealousy tingles in his heart whenever he sees the two smiling together,

And that is so because Hyunjin sees Seungmin slowly getting at his place in her heart, he notices her replacing Hyunjin with him and this realization sometimes hits him hard that he leaves the area where the two would probably be sitting even.

Hyunjin has grasped that he was wrong to talk so rudely with her however the point of not having the baby was still lingering in his head, so he wanted to make up to Hana and sweetly ask this favor as he knows Hana can't deny what he says but also for Hana the baby matters a lot, she feels connected to it even if it has just been a small time span.

The feeling of betrayal and frustration has changed Hyunjin a little too, he tries to face Hana as less as possible, he wouldn't show up if not necessary, he would often stay quiet and talk less which is provoking and irritating him inside. The boy has lost hope in things getting straight so he is going with the flow now.

Right now Hyunjin was getting in the building as he over slept due to the sleeping pills he over doses upon nowadays and this got him late for practice but he managed to get there in 5-6 minutes.

As he was walking upstairs, his feet jammed when he heard a few familiar voices speaking and those voices belonged to Hana and Seungmin who were sitting on the stairs to the practice room knowing no one would pass by at this time.

Hyunjin's heart beat accelerated as his eyes widen when he heard Hana crying and Seungmin consoling her solemnly,

"Why didn't you tell me before Hana? Why did you go through all this alone?" Seungmin quizzed as Hana was silently sobbing, Hyunjin's orbs enlarged even more as the feeling of terror and dread made his blood turn cold and face turn pale.

"Don't worry I will take care of it now, don't stress yourself this much you should've told me from the start, you have been through a lot" Seungmin added pulling her closer in a hug, his words confirmed Hyunjin what he was thinking was absolutely correct.

The frustration in him raged out and took over as he clenched his jaws and fists feeling fearful yet betrayed.

How dare she speak up in front of someone!

He felt all the blood in his body rise up to his face registering that Hana was trying to hold Seungmin to her side and throw all blame on Hyunjin so he seems the bad guy here. Hyunjin' instincts warned him not too but he freaked out and all the built up anxiety, stress and guilt blasted out of him outlining anger and just fury.

"Wait wait wait, hold on" He showed up infront of the duo sitting in front as their eyes widen due to his unexpected appearance.

"What the fuck are you saying?" He raised his voice glaring holes into Hana although he knew he is going to regret this so much shortly.

Seungmin and Hana' expressions turned shocked as the fury and wrath in his eyes was truly scary.

"How dare you act so innocent? Huh I know you are playing dirty now, trying to act nice and sweet as if I forcefully laid you on the bed, and so you could blame me for the fucking baby growing in you! How could you play so wretched Hana, how pathetic of you!"

"And with which prove are you even claiming this filthy thing in you as my baby?" He spoke with a scary expression on his face, disgust was so clear in his words and his uneven breathing was so loud that it got audible.

"I am not even sure if its mine or not"

He blustered out so fast and so heartlessly which truly shook the two in front of him, especially Hana as Seungmin was confused as hell about what he was speaking, because before Hyunjin over heard the two, Seungmin and Hana were talking about something else.

Hana was really upset and tensed because her mother got into a serious accident 2 days back and she wanted to ask for a leave and visit her in Thailand but JYP wasn't allowing her for a leave.

Seungmin had noticed Hana's severe mood change so he asked her and she broke out in front of him and that was what Seungmin was talking about, he calmed her down and assured her he would defiantly talk to JYP and she would get her leave, but Hyunjin came at the wrong time and misunderstood everything and this was the very breaking point of the girl as everything that Hana tolerated until now went down the drain as her already hurt heart was torn apart after this.

"Hyunjin shut the fuck up!" She yelled getting up from there, her eye burning because of how hurt and enraged she felt at the moment, every part of her body shaking right now.

She clenched her jaws and within a matter of a second she placed a harsh slap across the males face causing Seungmin to gasp dramatically.

"I didn't fucking act innocent or neither did I speak up to any single one around me! Rather I suffocated myself inside!! WHY HAVE YOU GROWN SO HEARTLESS HYUNJIN! STOP FUCKING HURTING ME LIKE THIS!!" She yelled on top of her lungs crying soundly as the rest two males were so much shocked to even react.

"I hate you, please never show up in front of me ever again, I'll consider you never existed" She cried heavily running downstairs as tears of pain and disbelieve streamed down her face. Her voice was so fragile which caused Goosebumps to appear on Hyunjin's body hence he hurt her so bad over again, therefore he repeat his regretful mistake again, he spoke something too much to her in fury again.

Instant regret, shame and remorse washed over as he let out a shaky breathe feeling repent, just repent. He trailed his numb hand through his shinny locks, his features relaxing as reality struck him that she didn't say anything to Seungmin what he thought she had said.

"What the heck was that Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked in a serious and disgusted tone as how Hyunjin spoke to her before, and how bad she cried.

Thelatter was so deadened that he couldn't even move a muscle right now, but hefor sure knew one thing, what so ever he did would be the biggest mistake ofhis life, what he did just now made Hana fall off the edge now, broke herpatience and tolerance. How couldn't he control over himself knowing how muchsensitive she has been carrying his baby.