18. Moving On

2 Weeks Later

"Hana hurry up we are getting late!" Hyunjin's voice echoed through the empty apartment as Hana replied with a quick 'coming' before rushing downstairs with a carton of her comics in it.

"Sorry" she apologized for being late and Hyunjin smiled widely shaking his head. He took the carton from her hands and gave it to the man in front to load it in too.

Hyunjin made Hana shift back to her previous apartment as he helped her heartedly to do so. The old man took the carton and loaded it in the truck which had other stuff in it too.

Hyunjin intertwined his fingers with Hana's as the two made eye contact, Hana was nervous and of course still hadn't recovered from her break down but she was trying to get back to the Hana she once used to be and Hyunjin was helping her out in it, again being her best friends and best buddy to help her out.

Of course Hyunjin had confessed his love to her but he just didn't want to stress her out or just force her into something so first he was trying to get her back to her previous self and he knew he had to starts things from zero now, so he was just being a loving and take caring friend first.

He walked her to his car as Hana sat in and he did too before he started the engine and Hyunjin drove to the JYPE. Hana wasn't sure if she was okay for re-joining the company but the absences of her friends was bothering her too and she wanted to give her 100% this time as she herself was longing for everything to become normal as it was before.

3 Months Later (just because author-nim doesn't know what to write lol)

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK DUMBOS!" Hana yelled as Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix weren't giving the makeup brushes to her and she was struggling from last 3 minutes straights.

"No first fake a cry" Hyunjin demanded as she slapped his forearm and tried to snatch the brushes but all 3 were taller than her and they held the brushes up in the air.

"Seungmin at least you give me!" She cooed as Seungmin sheepishly grinned and shook his head, "You look cute whining" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Felix?" she asked cutely flattering her flashes but he shook his head clearly. Right at the moment Chan entered as Hana stomped her feet and cooed like a kid before rushing towards the leader.

"Chan ask them to give me my brushes back, Han would've slept until now waiting for me" She complained as Chan giggled shortly,

"Yah give her back!" Chan ordered in his strong aussie accent as Seungmin being a good boy returned her the brushes, "Felix! I am calling binnie"

"NO SORRY HYUNG!" He handed her over the brushes too as Hana laughed at his cuteness.

"Hyunjin stop being an irritating llama and give her brushes back to her" He asked but he shook his head pouting.

"Hyunjin"

Hana rolled her eyes as she turned her back at Hyunjin. "Thank you Channie, let him be" She spoke annoyed at him as she decided to walk away from there.

"Yah Yah why are you being mad at me! Somebody seems offended hm?" Hyunjin came running crashing his body against her, giving her a back hug. Hana couldn't keep her mad image anymore as she giggled, Hyunjin handed her over the brushes lightly rocking her back and forth.

It has been 3 months and Hana has changed completely. She joined JYPE and got back to her previous self, Hyunjin took her out to places and made a lot of fun memories with her, he became close and helped her move on and that's why Hana has recovered properly, she has changed a lot.