Chapter 1

A large mansion stood at the end of a long pathway, with four tall pillars framing its grand entrance and the sunshine silhouetting the building. The brick walls were framed by shrubbery and lovely flowers, giving it a homey and welcoming look, but in contrast, the tall doors into the house radiated a feeling of grandeur. In the distance, a small black car swiftly makes its way towards the towering metal gates, carrying four young women to their newly purchased residence.

"Wow, this place is huge!" exclaims the girl with deep crimson hair and eyes the colour of a vast ocean.

"Glad you like it. And it was quite cheap surprisingly" comments another girl, this time with dark brown hair and eyes the colour of melted chocolate.

"How much was it again Areum?" another girl asks.

"I'm not sure, Ji Su got it at some deal," Areum replies, motioning towards the quiet girl in the back with bright blonde hair.

The youngest, Mi-Cha bounced in her seat excitedly as she looked out of the window at the huge house and acres of land spanning the property, their car pulling into the front gates.

"Well, Min Ji, go make yourself at home and we'll bring all the bags in" suggests Areum, as the four girls climb out of the car, ready to move into their new abode.

"Okay." Min Ji calmly walks up to the wide glass doors and slowly pushes them open, revealing a vast lobby area with a regal crystal chandelier and a grand spiral staircase. Thats when she saw them. Seven men, all unconscious and bleeding on the floor. "What the..."

"What's up?" Areum suddenly appears behind her, carrying their luggage, swiftly putting the bags down as she surveys the bizarre scene in front of her. "Oh my god. Are they dead?"

Min Ji cautiously moved closer to the strangers passed out on the ground. "Um... hello?" She starts to speak but realises that it's unlikely she'll get a response. "Aish... I wonder what happened..."

Her train of thought is interrupted as the youngest suddenly stands up and starts to speak. K...isss...me..." He cutely stutters, as his eyes start to glow a warm golden colour.

"Um... what?" Min Ji responds, slightly taken aback by the forward demand.

"Um... Hyung...it isnt working!!" the golden-eyed boy exclaimed, starting to panic.

"Don't be silly, of course, it'll work." This time it was the shortest of the seven that began to speak.

"Well, it isn't! She's staring at me kinda scarily...yah! Why did I have to go first?" the younger complained.

"I'm right here you know..." Min Ji states, clearly unimpressed by their antics.

The boy slowly limps away from her, back towards the rest of the group. "How is she doing that?" He asks in confusion

"How am I doing what?" Min Ji replies.

Another of the men starts to come around and sits up, rubbing his head. She looks at him, observing the older boy's light pink hair, full lips, broad shoulders and deep brown eyes. "Ugh... my head..." He groans. "He means why isnt his enthrallment working on you."

The realisation dawned on her that these men were in fact demons, which she supposed would be strange to others, but given her situation, wasn't much different to what she was used to. Sometimes demons did come to the human world, but she didn't realise quite so many. "Oh... incubi... got it."

The bluntness of the eldest seemed to slightly annoy the man with pale green hair, who radiated a sense of authority over the others and appeared to hold some sort of leadership role within the group. "Way to be discreet Hyung..." He sighs in exasperation.