Chapter 06. The Other Ancient Girl

Start from the beginning

"Of course, they will", Elijah says to her.

"And Hayley will be too", Gia says in a gloomy tone.

"Gia", Elijah says. "Don't"

"Elijah", Gia starts to say. "It's hurting her. She tries to hide it from you. She can't hide it from me. And it's been bothering her ever since she learned about our engagement"

"Gia", Elijah says.

"It's obvious to me that Hayley wants to be with you", Gia says to him. "And you've known Hayley before you met me"

Elijah looks at her, confusingly. "Gia, what are you telling me?"

"I'm not blind, Elijah", Gia says, gently taking off her engagement ring and giving it back to him, putting it in Elijah's hand. "I get it. Hayley loves you. And a part of you loves her"

"Gia", Elijah says.

"It's okay", Gia says with a small smile, cupping his face with her hands. "Go get her"

Gia kisses him and he kisses her back. Withdrawing from the small kiss, Gia walks away from Elijah as she starts to sob. Elijah looks at his ex-fiancée, Gia's engagement ring in the palm of his hand.

Elijah figured out that Gia broke off her engagement to him, so, he could be with Hayley. And sacrificed her engagement to him and so, he and Hayley could be together.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Minutes after, Gia and Christy are sitting at a table at the corner café. Gia told Christy that she broke off her engagement to Elijah, so, he could be with Hayley.

"You think Elijah loves Hayley", Christy says to her.

"Part of him does", Gia says. "I mean, Hayley can't even look at him without getting gloomy"

"So, you sacrificed your engagement to Elijah, so, Hayley could be with him", Christy says to her. "Gia, you love Elijah"

"That's why I have to let him go", Gia says. "He met Hayley before he met me. How's Luna?"

"She's fine. Asleep in her crib", Christy says to her. "I do hope you and Elijah reconcile your engagement"

Gia smiles a little.

~*~*~

Later that afternoon, Klaus is walking in the French Quarter as he manages to see a perfume bottle with the label: Du Beaucage on a table.

Walking to it, Klaus takes it in his hand as he notices who it was from. His former lover, Aurora de Martel. He also notices a note.

Roses are red, Violets are blue. Come look for me. Before I look for you.
-Aurora

Holding the perfume bottle and the small note in his hand, he walks into the perfume shop and Aurora walks out.

"I knew you would look for me", Aurora says with a small smile. Klaus looks surprised. "Hello, my sweet love"

"Aurora", Klaus says, surprisingly

Any vote and comment?