I started choking with air as I coughed. (Y/n) sat up letting me breathe as she looked at me shocked. "God are you okay Tko?!", she asked worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry", I said as got up and gave her a little smile. "Now c'mon, we should get back to the bodega now, they're probably worried"

"Oh..okay", she said with understanding as she walked and took her hoodie.

"Do you have to wear that?", I asked.

"Dah, I can't let anyone finds out about me taking off my collar, plus my face is still covered in bruises"

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

Tko carried me on his back and flew back to the bodega. When we got in, Rad and Ko looked at us weirdly.

I don't see Enid anywhere...

"What?", Tko asked, not giving much care.

"Dude, where were you?", Rad asked.

"That's none of your business", Tko rudely said as he looked away with crossed arms.

Suddenly someone slapped his head from behind, "AOW, you little-", he yelled, but he cut himself off when he turned and saw it was Enid. "What was that for?!"

She was here the whole time?

"For giving less respect. Dude, we were worried about you, you left with anger and you pulled (Y/n) with you! And you expect us just to sit down and watch?!", Enid said as she crossed her arms.

"Pffft we just went and talked, happy?", Tko said as he looked at Enid with sarcastic smile on his face.

Why can't he just tell them where were we?

"Oh I'm so happy, I just hope your mom feels the same", she said with smirk on her face. Tko's face has changed when she mentioned his mom.

"Mommy came to check on you, but you weren't here, she got worried and mad when she found out that you left with (Y/n)", Ko explained to him. My eyes widened, and for some reason I feel worried.

She's not going to ground me too, is she?

Tko sighed deeply, then he walked in and Ko followed him, so they both left.

"You okay?", Enid asked as she's standing beside me now.

"Yeah, I'm okay", I said as I gave her a smile.

"You know (Y/n), I've always wondered, why did you choose Tko over Ko? Not to be rude or anything but I think you're just too sweet and adorable for him", Rad said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up being with Ko. Don't you like him?", Enid said.

"I..I do like him.., he's sweet, nice and cute", I said as I blushed.

"So you admit that you have feelings for him", Rad said as he and Enid smirked at me.

"I-I didn't mean it like that!! I like him just as a friend! Not to mention that he's Tko's twin brother!", I said as I blushed madly.

"Sure he's Tko's twin brother, but that doesn't mean you won't have a little CrUsH on him", Rad said and I don't know what to say now. I just stand there and blushed like red tomato.

Enid laughed a little, "alright that's enough Rad"

"But I still want to know! She choose Tko twice", he said.

Enid and I looked at him confused, "twice?", we both asked.

"Yeah! Before and after you lost your memory (Y/n)", he explained.

They both looked at me waiting for me to answer. "W-Well, Tko is sweet and nice.."

"Sweet?"

"Nice?!"

They both burst out laughing, and that just made me blush of embarrassment.

"That's the last thing you say about Tko!", Enid said as she continued laughing.

"W-Well! Maybe you don't know him as I do!", I said trying to defend myself and Tko. "He may be rude and tough, but he also have his sweet and soft side! I love him because he cares about me!"

"Well he only cares about you because you're his girlfriend", Rad said as he crossed his arms.

"That's not true! He cares about Ko too! Like that time when Tko defended him when he was getting bullied!", I said.

Then suddenly, Rad and Enid's faces expressions has changed, the both of them looked at me with shock.

I got nervous and scared when they looked at me like that. They were staring at me like that for what felt like hours. "W-What's wrong?", I decided to ask

.

.

.

.

"You remember?!"

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's starting school tomorrow T^T