..................<Chapter 32>

Im not dead yet, you're still stuck with me... I've just been in pain because I tore my ligaments in my foot and now it's multicoloured... lovely right?

"Alright princess, if you're going to keep me here can I have like some chocolate or something?" You asked knowing they won't give you it... or an answer but you where getting bored so, might as well make the most of it, "Milk? Toast? Bacon? A croissant?"

"..."

"You people are boring."

"How do you know we are here?" And at the question you face palmed, well... you would if you weren't tied up, a slap was heard throughout the attic.

"Stupid."

Wait a minute. I know that voice.

"OH!! HARPY!! you're here too!"

"Shut up."

"So I know the 2 out of 4 voices, anyone want to introduce themselves?" You asked again sarcastically, after no answer for a couple of minutes you started rocking back and forth on your chair, "anyone have monopoly?"

"Boss, how long do we have to keep her here?" She asked, you could practically hear the vain coming out of her head.

"Until Ladybug and Chat Noir come and save her. Well... try at least."

"So I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are hawk moth right?"

"..."

"I'm going to die of boredom."

Meanwhile Chat was trying to get ahold of Ladybug, calling her multiple times while chanting 'pick up pick up pick up!' Until eventually she did!

"LADYBUG!!!" He answered with a cheerful voice.

"WHAT CHAT!!" Chat was slightly taken back from her aggressive tone.

"Hey don't get your spots in a bunch... Golden Tiger has been captured!"

"....WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAT!!!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY KIDDING ME!!!!"

"Meet me at the Eiffel Tower and we can see where she is and save her."

"Right!"

And back to you; you where still trying to get the people to talk, one person hasn't said anything the whole time, just been quiet. Leo was walking around your chair, every so often touching your hair, which needless to say made you feel weird.

"So any plans for tonight or just babysitting?" You asked once again, clearly dying of boredom.

"It's not baby sitting." Lady Cheetah stated, and a smug look appeared on your face.

"So what do you call it then?"

"Watching over the prisoner."

"And the difference between that and babysitting is?" The room fell silent and the only noise was the growl coming from her, for the next couple of minutes it was boring as heck, no one said or did anything and you felt like you were being continually watched, "I'm tired."

"..."

BANG

The noise echoed throughout the room, sounding off like an alarm, a sudden gap with dust all around appeared in the side of the wall letting in the outside worlds light. When the dust settled two figures were standing there, you could only make out their silhouettes until all the dust was gone.

"Chat? Ladybug?" You questioned, the figures started walking deeper into the room and everyone who captured You was already standing guard ready to attack in a moments notice, "you found me!"