The Elevator <Chapter 13>

Okay, I know I haven't updated in a while but I have stuff... okay any way I am trying to update as much as possible, so I hope you enjoy.

"Okay, now we have the books, now we just have to help you study!" You exclaimed, you walked over to Adrien and signalled him to follow you, which he gladly did. You walked over to the elevator and waited for Adrien to get in, as soon as he did you pressed the training room floor: -2.

"Hey, Y/n." Adrien said out pf the blue.

"Yes Adrien?" You asked, still looking at the shiny metal doors.

"I love you." He replied, you looked at him in the corner of your eye, a small smile on your face.

"I know, you don't have to tell me." You said, "and I know you know I love you too."

"I just love saying I love you." He added, "it makes me remember that I have someone special in my life." He walked up behind you and gave you hug, loosely wrapping his arms around your waist, placing his head on yours, after giving you a sweet kiss on the head.

"Hey, Adrien?" Now it was your turn to ask a close to heart question.

"Mhmm" he replied, you looked down and he raised his head, looking down at you.

"Can you promise me... that... you won't leave me?" You asked, still looking at the floor. Adrien was still for a moment then he leaned in by your ear, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"I promise princess." He said, his lips brushing your ear ever so gently. A smile grew on your face, you turned you head and your lips met, you kissed him gently. At first he was shocked by this action but then he started to kiss you, the elevator bell rang and you two pulled away. You walked into the cemented empty room, you walked to the center of it and looked at Adrien.

"Alright, so what are you struggling with?" You asked, waiting for him to come to you.

"Not a lot, just basically biology." He replied, stopped walking in front of you. You clapped like a little child, before saying that was your favourite.

"Okay first." You started then transformed, "Ms G-"

"Why did you transform?" He asked, you looked at him and got into a fighting position.

"It's better to study while you are on your toes." You replied, he was about to transform and you saw this, "Adrien, you can't transform."

"That doesn't seem very fair." He pouted, you rolled your eyes and got back into a fighting position.

"What is Mrs Gren?" I repeated, you both started circling each other.

"In order?" He asked, you nodded, "Movement, rebreathe-"

You cut him off by running at him, coming in for an attack, thankfully he dodged, but barely. You walked back, and he seemed shocked at your action.

"You get to attack back when you get it right, and it does have to do with breathing." You stated, "Mrs Gren."

"Movement, ummm respire?" You didn't attack so he assumed that was correct, "sensitivity, growth, reproduce, excretion and nutrition."

"Good."
-+*Time Skip*+-
~~Afternoon~~
You and Adrien were sitting on your bed, waiting for his bodyguard to come pick him up. While '' Studing '' you got some hits in, but they didn't do any sever damage. You started scrolling through socials while Adrien was throwing a ball up and down, seeming to be mesmerised by it. Eventually the bodyguard came, he picked up Adrien and drove back home. You let out a tired yawn, and got some clothes from your room and took it to the bathroom. You took a nice quick shower, bushed your teeth all the normal stuff then went to bed.

The next morning you got ready for school early, just so you can get it over and done with. You also went to school early, Jackson dropped you off and you walked to the entrance. You saw a whole lot of people standing there, wearing all white and these kinda funny looking helmets. One looked at you, walking over to you, you just stood there not caring.

"Y/n!" The voice exclaimed, you recognised the voice with ease.

"Hey Oliver." You replied, he took his helmet off revealing his messy helmet hair.

"You are just in time." He stated, "Hey, Adrien! Look who's here!" He shouted then pointed to you, you waited there and one person acknowledged the yelling.

Adrien took off his helmet on the way to you, his hair all ruffled and fluffy.

"Hey, y/n, heh what are you doing here?" He greeted/asked.

"I'm going to school?" You answered in a wondering voice, why is he acting so weird?

"Hey Adrien, ready to fulfil that bet?" Oliver asked smugly, you looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "hasn't your perfect boyfriend told you?" He teased he looked at Adrien and crossed his arms, "Go on Adrien, tell her."

You looked at Adrien still confused, you started to get angry wondering what the ''bet'' was.

Adrien let out a sigh, looking at the floor then at you, "Oliver and I made a bet that; who ever wins a match of fencing..."he started, you stated at him, eager to know the rest, "that whoever wins the fencing match, gets to kiss you." After hearing that, your eye started to twitch.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Okay hope you liked, and here is a question:

What is your ideal fluff moment?

I would love to see your answers!! Now I gtg I LOVE YOU ALL!!! BAI BAI!!