The Sleep Over <Chapter 8>

Hey guys, I'm back *sad cheer noise* anyway so I have a story to tell you all~~

I fainted, and stopped breathing for a bit. Then woke up and fainted again!! Yay...

Why me, why did it have to land on me. I bet Alya is using some type of voodoo magic, to make all her ships come true~ I got up from my seat, Adrien had is arms wide open for me to sit down. I painted myself right on his lap, I looked at Alya and she was taking pictures. Okay whatever, might as well make the most of it!

"SAY CHEESE!!" She yelled, Adrien and I made funny poses with smiles on our faces. I know for a FACT that Oliver and Marinette are hating this, For. A. Fact. I felt something Adrien slightly moving around, I put the back of my head on his right shoulder so I could see his face.

"What's going on?" I asked him in a whisper, it looked like he was struggling with something...

"Plagg, he's trying to escape." He whispered back, Plagg? Is that his Kwami? I don' think w have met each other's Kwamis... it would be nice to do some time.

"Why exactly?" I asked, again.

"He loves cheese." It took me a while to process what he meant, then I realised it, when Alya said cheese he probably thought it was 'cheese'.

"Don't worry, I got this!" I whispered again,  remembered Taag was in my hood. She could help!

"Tagg, I need you." I whispered, pretending to whisper to Adrien so oneone get suspicious. I kept looking around the room and it seems like no one is noticing, which is good.

"What do you need, Y/n?" Tagg asked, coming right up to my ear as I kept looking around the room.

"Adrien's Kwami, I need you to calm him down." I stated, it went silent so I thought Tagg was gone.

"Why can't you do it!" She yelled in a whisper back at me, giving me a fright because I didn't know that she was still there!

"Because, people would notice!"

"Okay! Fine!" She flew through my hood and not Adrien's pocket, I looked back at Adrien and told him that Tagg is handling it.

"As fun as this has been, I'm hitting the hay." Alya stated while stretching, then giving out a yawn causing Nino to yawn. Haha Alya, karma has come to bite you in the butt.

"Time to go to bed." Adrien started, his lips brushing again my ear. Making me blush, okay AdrienIguessthat'sfine,youcanjustwhisperstuffinmyearthat'sfine! But then he continued, "Purrincess~~" my face went blank blush racing to my cheeks and slightly to my ears, his smooth voice was sending tingles down my body. I used my hand to cover his eyes, and slightly push him back.

"Your sooooooo funny..." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, princess you don't need to blush for me, I know you love me~~" after hearing that I stiffened, I got off his lap quickly and grabbed a random pillow and threw it at him, hitting him square in the face. I felt kinda bad but then again; it is just a pillow. Once the pillow fell, Adrien had a certain smirk on his face. He got off the floor and put his hands out, pointing them at me. He started chasing me, and there wasn't a lot of room in Marinette's place I basically just running  in circles, slightly screaming but also laughing.

"Adrien! Don't do this!" I yelled, trying not to step on any of my friends stuff.

"You bought this upon yourself!" He replied, in a classic villain voice. Everyone started going to bed, on the floor... I started jumping over them.

"COULD YOU TWO GO TO BED PLEASE!" Alya yelled, catching me off guard. I tripped over and continued doing a roller poley, then landed on my back and started to laugh. Adrien walked up to me then laid next to me, with has hand behind his head. My eyes started to get heavy so I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and started to get comfy, putting half the pillow under my head and the other half I was cuddling like a toy. I started to fall asleep, the blanket loosely over me.

"Guys." I stated, before falling completely asleep.

"Yeah?" They all asked at the same time, tiredly and irritated.

"Who's going to put off the light?" I asked, "NOT IT!" One by one everyone started to say 'not it!' And the last person was; Nino. He lightly growled being mad that he is the one who has to do it, well that's what you get for having bad reflexes... the light went off, it was nice; quiet and dark... then we all heard a scream. I sat up straight, shocked at what happened then we started to hear a lot of crashes and smashes then a loud bang.

Alya got her phone out and put on the flashlight, shining it around the room, until it landed on Nino. He was upside down, in a what looks like a really uncomfortable position.

"EXPOSED!!" Alya yelled, we all let out small laughs. Alya kept shining the light around, practically everything was on the floor now...

"Sorry dudette..." Nino said, probably to Marinette since it is her house.

"*sigh* it's fine." She replied, Alya kept going around the room then her light landing on something disturbing... there were a bunch of pictures on the floor, coming out of a wooden box, but they weren't any normal pictures... they were of Adrien...

"EXPOSED x2!!" Alya yelled, Marinette screamed and ran to the pictures and started packing them up, still in the spotlight. She quickly shoved the box into a draw that was close to her, we started to hear foot steps coming from the stairs. A latch opened revealing Marinette's dad, just his head was poking out.

"Are you guys okay?!" He asked, Alya shon the light on him.

"Yeah, sorry for bothering you sir." Oliver replied, "just a little mishap." Marinette's dad went back down stairs and we finally settled down, I was letting out small laughs then finally going to sleep. But only to be greeted by a nightmare...

Okay everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry. I am going to ask some questions at the end of the chapters, you don't have to reply, but feel free!

If you had a miraculous; what animal would it be?