So Now What?? <Chapter 23>

"Well a lot of stuff happened but the main part is; Adrien kissed me."

As soon as those words exited my mouth, I took a small glance at Adrien and he also seemed to have a blush.

"Dudette are you sure that he kissed you? Did you kiss back? You need to tell us more detail." Nino rambled, you took a deep breath more blush raising to your cheeks and ears.

"Okay fine..." you started, you looked down at the ground before continuing, "I was walking down the hall, then Adrien came next to me all of the sudden, next he grabbed me wrist causing me to turn around, word where exchanged; I won't go into the details... he started coming closer pinning me to a wall and then he kissed me."

"Did you kiss back?" A voice whispered, you looked at the blond haired boy and he looked at you with curious eyes and hurt, keeping his head to the floor.

You let out a sigh before replying, "no." With that reply Adrien looked at the floor, with his eyes full of emotion, the roof fell quiet for a couple of moments before Nino spoke up.

"So it seems like the good switch occurs when you two kiss, so I am guess the bad switch occurs when Adrien and Harm-"

"Harpy." You stated bluntly, referring to her name.

"Adrien and Harpy kiss."

"So we just need to stop them from kissing and follow her around until we find more out."

"Yep."

You let out a sigh. Again. For the millionth time.

"Alright then, I'll cya guys tomorrow, I'm going on patrol." You added before you could transform someone grabbed your wrist, causing you to turn around.

Adrien's eyes looked straight at you as did the same, "I'm sorry." He said quietly, you gave him a small nod, "do you want me to come with you on patrol?"

"I'm sorry but you can't..." you whispered back to him, he had a confused face then you lifted up your trapped hand showing Adrien yours and his hand. He saw that he wasn't wearing his ring anymore shocked that he didn't notice sooner, but he also saw that you wore his ring, he rose his eyebrow so you gave him an answer.

"So that you don't use your powers while being a pain." He nodded sadly then let your hand go,  you transformed then walked away and jumped onto the window frame, before you could leave Nino called your name, so you turned around.

"Where are you going to patrol?" He asked, you thought about it for a bit before replying with;

"Mainly around the louvre, I have a gut feeling something is going to happen." He nodded at your answer while you were wondering why he wanted to know.

Before you left you looked at Adrien and he gave you a small smile, and with that you left into the streets of Paris. You started walking on the roofs, wondering around on your way to the louvre when you came across the Eiffel Tower.

You stood at the end of the roof staring at the tower, remembering the memory of you and Chat's first meeting.

~^~Memory~^~

"And what's a pretty lady like you, doing all by yourself?" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw a pair of glowing, green eyes looking straight at me.

"Hello?" He questioned, "can you speak?"

"Of course I can speak!" I replied almost snapping at him.

^~^end of memory^~^

You smiled think of how you acted back then, and how Adrien would act differently depending on if he was transformed or not.

After a couple of minutes you continued to the louvre, and after a couple of jumps and runs you arrived, only a roof away, you had the whole view of the louvre and saw a certain ombre haired girl.

'What is Alya doing here?' You asked yourself, then remembered that Nino asked where you would be. You let out yet another sigh, before jumping down and walking over to her.

"Hey! Your Alya right?" You asked her, acting oblivious to her former existence. She turned around and her eyes didn't hesitate to open in shock, her mouth following in suit.

"G-Golden Tiger..." she whispered, still in shock, "OMG GOL—" she was about to yell your name but before she could you covered her mouth with your hand and went behind a corner.

You looked back at her and she did not look impressed with your actions, you quickly lifted your hand off her mouth and gave her a nervous smile.

"Heh, sorry about that.." you apologised scratching the back of your head, "just when people start asking questions and that it never ends... well unless it is one person."

"Mind if I interview you?" She asked, you gave her permission to and so the questions began.

These are actual questions for you!! So go a head and answer!!

Who is your favourite super hero? Why?

What is your fandom? Besides MLB

If you could date any character from that fandom, who would it be?

What is your favourite food?

When is the last time you have eaten a banana?

What is your favourite accent?

And what is your favourite meme or vine?

Don't mind the banana question XD

"Thanks Tiger!"

"No problem."

"Hey striped Tomcat, stop begging for food." A sadly familiar voice said behind you, you turned around to be face to face with the cheetah herself.

"What do you want now you sorry excuse for a human." You retaliated.

"Oh nothing~" you raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Hey, Golden Tiger we need to talk." Another voice said, you turned again and saw Adrien walking this way.

A certain somebody eyeing him too.

I L.O.V.E YOU ALL I'L CYA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOVE YOU BAI BAI!!!