The Game. <Chapter 7>

"Okay, hmmmm first we are going to have to change the seating plan..." Alya stated, we all looked at her with a 'why?' face, "to make it... more interesting..." we all got up and Alya pointed us to our new seats. Once she was happy with it we all got to sit down, thankfully. I didn't mind where I was sitting but, I hated where Y/n was sitting... next to Oliver...

+-*Your POV*-+

Great, just great... I don't want to be next to Oliver... I hate him too much... Okay whatever, just suck it up you've been in worse you can do it!

"Alright, let's actually begin..." Alya said evilly, I have a bad feeling about this..., " kiss the person to your right." Oh, one of these games... yay... Alya spun the bottle, everyone was waiting in suspense of 'who is it going to land on?' It started getting slower and slower until... thankfully! It didn't land on Oliver or Alya but instead it landed on Nino, we all looked at him he was absolutely flabbergasted. I could see Adrien in the corner of my eye with a smile on his face, I have a theory that he had made a ship for them, probably called; Nilya. Anyway, Nino has to kiss Alya, he did so, but the blush was super over powering to the eyes.

Next Nino had to spin the bottle, "okay say something weird that you do." Nino stated then spun the bottle, it started getting slower and slower then it stopped... on me... gosh dang it! All eyes' were on me, I rolled my eyes' at their Childress then started to speak.

"Something weird I do is; if I get take out I dip my chips in the coke then eat it." I stated, crossing my arms for this stupid game. (Does anyone do that? I know my friend does, I did it once :/) everyone looked at me with a eyebrow raised, I was determined to stop this so I grabbed the bottle and said, "act like a cat for the rest of the night." I spun the bottle, again it slowed down this time landing on Adrien. What a coincidence. He started to like the back of his hand then wipe is hair with it, like a cat.

"Meow, act like you're scared of everything meow." Adrien said then used his hand as a paw and swiped the end of the bottle, causing it to spin. Again it started really fast, then started to slow down. When it stopped spinning it landed on
Oliver, he groaned and rolled his eyes. He started to sit in a fetal position, grabbed the bottle pretending to pick it up hesitantly.

"Hug the person on your right, for the rest of the night." He stated, he spun the bottle then eventually it landed on Marinette. So Marinette has to hug Oliver for the rest of the night, Marinette started to blush, and I mean REALLY blush, she was as red as a tomato all over her face, no spot left of her normal colour. She slowly moved towards Oliver and cling onto his arm, he also started to blush but he tried to hide it. Everyone started to lightly laugh, it was kinda funny. I looked out the window and saw a shadowy figure, no way it could be Chat Noir, he is right here... I could be LadyBug? I kept looking at the figure then, it's head suddenly faced towards me. I moved my eyes towards Adrien but he didn't notice, he was too busy laughing. I grabbed my phone and started texting him, hoping that would gain his attention.

Y/n- Adrien, THERE IS A PERSON AT THE WINDOW LOOKING AT ME!!

A small bing was heard through the laughter, Adrien grabbed into his pocket and pulled out his phone reading the text. He quickly looked up at me then the window, I looked at the window too but saw nothing but the silhouette of the building. Adrien started walking towards me, probably wanting to confort me, but was interrupted.

"ADRIEN! DON'T BREAK FORMATION!" Alya yelled, Adrien didn't care and just pulled you aside.

"Are you sure you saw someone?" He asked, I looked at him with a serious face.

"Yeah, of course I did! Why do you think I put it in caps?" I replied, he gave me a hug as if he was protecting me from the world. He started to rub circles around my back, and I just leaned on him.

"Do you want to go home?"

"N-no, I think I'm fine..." he nodded then we both walked back into the room, to continue the game.

"Annnnnnnnd what were you two doing?" Alya asked, we just looked at her bluntly.

"Talking." We both stated at the same time, everyone looked at us with raised eyebrows. We just decided to ignore them, we proceeded to our seat and to just forget about what happened.

"My turn," Marinette stated while still holding onto Oliver's arm, "Lick your elbow." She spun the bottle then it eventually landed on Alya, Alya death glared Marinette as if to say 'how could you do this to me!' Alya sighed then we had a moment of silence, after 5 seconds of awkwardness Alya licked her palm then slapped her elbow.

"THERE DONE! IT COUNTS GIRL!!" Alya yelled before anyone could interrupt, everyone just shook their heads but they all had a smile on there face. Oliver however was very dumbfounded just looking at her, what do you expect from someone that isn't in our close friend group.

"Girl, I hate you." Alya stated, "okay sit on the persons lap directly opposite of you." She spun the bottle, wow what a cheek, it's the deal we made... whoever sits on a guy's lap gets $40. It's as if time slowed down, the bottle was also getting slower when it eventually stopped. And sadly. It landed on. Me.

Okay everyone, I hope you liked it I know it's been a while since I have updated I am sorry but here you are. Happy birthday? Anyway! LUV U ALL!! BAI BAI!