Ice-cream <Chapter 17>

"Y/n someone's at the door, they want to see you." A familiar Jackson voice said behind my door, thankfully no-one saw me run into the house crying so they don't know what's going on. Tagg tried to get the beans but you didn't spill anything, you were laying on your bed under the covers, subconsciously playing Toon Blast on your phone.

"Yeah, tell them I'm not in the mood." You yelled back to Jackson, you could hear his sigh then he started knocking on the door, "What." you stated more than questioned.

"Are you okay? You've been in your room all afternoon and you came home early." He asked, you looked at the door at the end of your room.

"I'm fine." You replied simply, almost in a whisper. You could hear Jackson went back down stairs, you sat in your bed quietly staring at your now turned off phone. Another knock was heard from your door, you looked up at it and rolled your eyes, "JACKSON I SAID I'M F—" you were cut off from your sentence by the door being opened by a familiar face.

"Hey Y/n..." Alya greeted softly in your doorway, you looked behind her and saw Jackson behind her just giving you a shrug and walking off, "I brought ice-cream..." she continued showing you a tub of (f/f) ice-cream.

You let out a sigh and told her to come in, and she did so, closing the door behind her. You kept your eyes on her as she walked to the side of your bed, sitting by your feet. When she sat down she looked at you and you looked right back at her, it was getting awkwardly quiet then she decided to speak.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" She asked, her head pointing to the floor but her eyes looking at you. You sat up straighter in your bed, looking at her then Silhouette came and sat on your lap.

Your replied by shaking your head, Alya gave you a small nod in understanding then looked at the tub of ice-cream.

"Want some ice-cream?" She asked, trying to change the subject into a happier one. You nodded you head and magically, she pulled out two silver spoons, giving you one. She moved up the bed sitting next to you as the tub was between you both, every now and again you getting a spoon full of the sweet dessert, "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Again, you nodded in response and took a deep breath and letting it out again.

"Alya..." you whispered, your voice softer than ever before.

"Hmm?" She replied, looking down at you, again you take another deep breath and looked intensely at the tub that laid next to you.

"Boys suck..." you stated in a mumble, can could already tell that she had a confused face, "more specifically Adrien sucks..." you could feel Alya getting mad, you knew that she care for you like a sister.

"What did that slimy sun of a gun do!?" She questioned, quite loudly, "I promise you, no matter what it was I will personally go up to him and beat his face in!" She exclaimed, her dark side starting to show.

"You know that new girl? The girl I was talking about before English..." you looked at Alya and she gave you a nod, allowing you to continue, "I saw her and Adrien kissing each other's disgusting faces off..." if you couldn't feel it before, you could now, Alya's aura was taking up practically the whole room.

Alya started to go on about what she was going to do to Adrien next time she sees him, and how she would teach him a lesson. You started to zone out and to think about the moments you had with him, the good times... then what he was doing in science... your eyes started to get teary again, the room went quiet when Alya realised you were crying. She put a loving arm around your shoulder as your cried, bring you into a hug, letting you get rid of all your emotions.

_^~* Plagg's POV *~^_^~* Before you ran into the Library *~^_

"Why is there so much useless stuff in this big room, I thought this was a cafeteria... WHO WOULD NEED THESE MANY BOOKS ANYWAY!!" I yelled to myself, floating through the book shelves looking for some *lip smack* delicious cheese~~, "Maybe Adrien's girlfriend has some cheese?"

I started to float and sneak my way back to the English class, on my way there a saw a familiar face similar to the one on Adrien's communication device run out of the science class. I raised my eye brow and floated to one of the windows by the science class, then cupped my smol hands around my head to look what was going on.

I saw a foreign female touching Adrien's face then kiss him -Gross...- I looked back at the other woman, girl thing and saw she was bolting out of the library. -what did you do now Adrien- I questioned myself rolling my eyes, I quickly floated back inside Adrien's bag. -the worst thing about today; I got no cheese!!!!-

+*- At Adrien's House -*+
"So playboy, what were you doing with that other girl today at science?" I asked Adrien, he looked at me, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes at me -rude-.

"That's my girlfriend Plagg." He replied bluntly, I flew into his bag and grabbed his device and flew back to him turning on the phone.

"I thought this was you 'girlfriend'." I stated, showing him the photo of her pulling back her (h/c) hair behind her ear, looking up at the camera.

"Oh thanks for reminding me Plagg, I need to change my background photo."

"So is that your girlfriend?" I asked.

"And there we go! A new better photo!" -stop avoiding my question human...-

"Adrien... who was the girl before?" I asked again, he looked at me and replied with 'my ex.', "but she's the gril your always talking about, always obsessing about. Never shutting up about..." I continued my voice becoming more annoyed at the end.

"Yeah, but it didn't work out." -that is a fat lie, fatter than a pig, i need to do something about this...-

"Oh yeah! Adrien, I'm going to see master fu tonight." I stated, -maybe he could help-

"Yeah, knock yourself out..." he replied looking at his device, -when did he become so rude...-

Okay I hope you enjoyed this took quiet a while almost 1 hour and yeah... so I'll cya in the next chapter goodbye all of you and here is a question;

What is an akumatized villain you want in here, it can be a made up one?