Dreams VS Reality...

Start from the beginning

What if something happens to her?

The bracelet won’t allow her to shift, it has silver in it and it will kill her if her bones break and she shifts, she has to stay in her human forms until she returns and Landon takes the bracelet off of her wrist.

Shit!

I am an idiot! How the hell did I allow it to happen? I should have stopped it. The other tests’ results were already enough for everyone and mainly Iris that had the best score in everything.

This wasn’t necessary. I feel like I sent her to death.

After Diana she will die because of me as well and…

I can’t lose her. Not her.

Why is she so important to me when I bearably know her?

We haven’t even talked except the day she came and the day I saw her with my mother. She is ignoring me, she is distant, everyone has managed to have even a small chat with me except from her.

It is clear she doesn’t like me and I am hurt and jealous because Landon, Hunter and Aiden are constantly on her side.

I can’t get her out of my mind, the more she ignores me the more I feel something pushing me closer to her and Devon is worse.

Can I be in love?

Damn me and my stupid mind!

I sigh and stop in the middle of a small glade and look around me confused. I don’t think I can find a way to get out of here.

What is…?

“Daniel…”

I freeze breathless and my body paralyzes. I know this voice, I thought I had forgotten her but no… I remember it clearly now. It is the same weak, soft, scared voice I heard for only some seconds and back then I felt disgust but now…

Now I feel…

I do not know what I feel.

“I am here Daniel…” she says again and I gasp not ready to turn and face her.

Devon is suddenly absent, I don’t know where he is but I am sure he can’t bare it.

I can’t do it either, I can’t face her, I have no courage, the guilt isn’t allowing me to dare and turn.

I feel so weak for the first time in my life, my legs feel unable to support me, my heart is not beating and my chest hurts making it impossible for me to breathe. I feel tears in my eyes and close them quickly with the need to sob more intense than ever. I have never cried but now…

“I hope you are happy now Daniel…” she says again and I make the mistake to open my eyes.

I fall on my knees instantly breathless and most terrified than any other time.

“Diana?” I whisper shocked.

She is…

Just the day she was found…

Her long brunette hair is a mess and wet from blood, her face is full of bruises, cuts and some deep wounds that are bleeding. Her neck is covered with scratches, her stern has bites as they were trying to reach her heart, her clothes are almost gone because they were torn into pieces, her rips must be broken and at her lower stomach she has cuts from silver and the blood is running like rivers.

I am lost until I feel drowning from the luck of oxygen and realize that I have been sobbing.

I fight to breathe but the pain is too much.