28. Notes

5/8/18

My new patient has arrived today, patient 009. He's quite young. I wonder what happened to him? Guess I'll find out in a few days.

5/30/18

Patient 009 refuses to speak. The patient also continues to be outwardly rude and resistant.

6/19/18

Patient 009 didn't fight today. We didn't talk about anything but he finally sat in my office.

7/05/18

Patient 009 has been put in confinement for trying to escape. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

8/15/18

Patient 009 has finally started opening up to me. Maybe he isn't as much of a monster as people say he is.

8/29/18

Mr. Park started telling me what happened to him. I think I'm going to like him.

9/12/18

Mr. Park tells me about his confession. Mr. Na seems like an asshat.

11/14/18

Mr. Park told me about the murders today. I feel bad for those boys. If only someone had noticed sooner...

12/25/18

Today was amazing. I gave Jisung his present and I took him outside. That's the happiest I've ever seen him. I really hope he gets more days outside soon.

2/05/19

I took Jisung into town today. He seemed quite nervous but very excited. We would have stayed out till sundown but I saw Jaemin and Jeno at the cafe and I knew we had to get home. Jisung has come so far and I cannot compromise that.

2/19/19

Jisung attended a group therapy session today, I thought it'd be good for him to interact with others. It wasn't. He ended up almost killing a man and was put on lockdown.

5/8/19

Jisung has been in here a year now and I feel like we've made exponential progress. He finally told me how he ended up here. Also, the final decision is going to be made in three weeks. Hopefully he'll get to go home. He deserves it.

5/15/19

Jisung asked me about love today. It warmed my heart to know that he was finally letting good feelings in. He told me he might love Chenle and that makes me incredibly happy.

5/22/19

Jisung was allowed to make calls to the people close to him. He seemed to be filled with hope and happiness when he came back to my office. He said he was ready for life outside of the institution. He'll get to go home soon.

5/29/19

Jisung failed his test. They're putting him in confinement and taking him off my patient list. I rode with him in the truck back to the institution. He broke down and so did I. He was so ready to come home and now the light in his eyes is gone again.

They said I could go visit him at the library on Wednesday's so it'll be like nothing really changed.

7/10/19

I'm sorry Jisung...