4. Skype

I sit anxiously at my desk. This will be the first time I've seen Jaemin's face since he left. The first time I'll see his smile.

We've talked over the phone multiple times but we'd never found a time to Skype. One of us was always to busy.

When I see Jaemin's face materialize in front of me, my heart stops. He's grown so much.

He seems slightly tanner, his hair was a livhter, his shoulders were broader. I noticed he was wearing a tank top. A blush creeps to my face as I glance at his bicep.

"Hey Ji," he says in his usual happy tone. His voice seemed to have gotten deeper.

"Jaemin! It's been forever," I say with a huge smile on my face.

"I know it has. Sorry, I've been busy with school and practice and everything," he explain.

"Jae, it's fine. I know you're busy," I reason.

"Jae? You're calling me Jae now," he asks with an eyebrow raise and a slight smirk. I smile sheepishly.

I open my mouth to say something but am stopped when I hear a meow.

"You have cats?"

"Yeah. They belong to the family I'm staying with," Jaemin says, turning around and shouting, "Jeno! Come get Lalie!"

Moments later a tall figure with black hair appears in the doorway.

"Who are you talking to," Jeno, I assume, asks picking up the cat.

"Jisung. My friend from Korea."

Friend? Why does it hurt for him to call me that? Friend, huh?

Jeno walks closer to the screen so he can see me and I can see him. He was particularly attractive.

"Hello Jisungie! It's nice to meet you! I'm Lee Jeno," he says with a wide smile on his face. He has a nice eye smile.

"Nice to meet you Hyung," I say energetically.

I expected him to leave the room but he plops down on Jaemin's bed and begins playing with the cat.

"So Ji, how's life in Seoul been?"

"Boring without you. I have no one to talk to. I mainly just sit in the ballroom and work on my dancing."

Dancing had always been a passion of mine. My parents put me in ballet when I was three but I stopped taking it when we moved to our new house.

"That's awesome! Maybe I can teach you some stuff when I get back this summer," Jaemin exclaims, his face lighting up. I smile brightly back at him.

"Come on boys! It's time for bed! You have practice tomorrow at seven," a far off voice calls.

"Okay," both of the boys call back.

"I have to go Ji," Jaemin turns back and says, a sad look in his eyes.

Really? So soon?

"O-ok," I stutter.

"I'll text you tomorrow! I promise!"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well Jae," I say excitedly.

"Goodnight!"

"It was nice meeting you Jisungie," Jeno calls from the doorway.

I don't get to respond before Jaemin hangs up. He seems to be doing well.

I sit there, staring at the computer screen, already missing the Jaemin's face.