11. Break in

All was quiet in Mark's dorm. The only sound heard was the shuffling of sheets and sniffling.

Mark was in shambles after what happened to Hyuck. They hadn't been friends for long but the older's feelings were prevalent.

Mark knew this wasn't an accident. It was Park Jisung who had murdered Hyuck. It was Park Jisung who had kidnapped Renjun. The anger swelled within Mark as he grabs his phone. He types a text to Jaemin, explaining everything.

He was about to press send when he hears a rustling from the kitchen which was quickly followed by the sound of something hitting the ground.

Mark quickly gets out of bed, grabbing his keys for a weapon, and making his way to the kitchen.

He reaches the room but it looks the same except for spilt cereal and a broken mug.

"Hello," he calls out. The confusion overtakes his fear. Who could possibly be here?

Just then a hand was put on his shoulder. He was about to turn around but the cold steal of a knife was placed against his throat. Mark holds his breath as his stomach turns.

"Please don't," he whispered, too afraid to speak louder. He already knew his fate. He knew he would die.

With one quick movement, blood came pouring from Mark's open throat. He collapses to the ground gasping for air, holding the wound. The blood pours through his hands and begins to come from his mouth.

He stills but the blood doesn't. It's continues rushing, pooling around his body, matting his hair and staining his clothes. His eyes remain open, staring at his killer.

"It's such a shame," Jisung says staring right back into them. His words muffled over the mask his wore.

"I kind of liked you Mark."